Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to wake the hell up! On the Saccone joly t heard someone has posted an article about how images of children end up on the dark web and how they photo shop them 🤢💔 vloggers need to realise they especially like children that are easily accessible as it keeps giving them fresh photos. These are sick sick and dangerous Individuals. No amount of money or free stuff would ever make me put my child in danger.
On adifferent note, her anxiety is probably down to the amount of coffee she drinks.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
An attempt at engagement on Instagram Stories this morning, using a poll to try and get some kind of interaction (about her being soo busy…doing what, we don’t know!)…only to have it immediately followed by yet another #ad 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
What’s with all the posts saying how busy she is at the moment? Busy doing what?

And why does she need a special place to buy a brown jumper for nativity? Surely Tesco Amazon etc will do one but doubt she’ll buy a normal one.

Reactions: 11
It doesn’t bother me influencers doing ads but it annoys the living daylights out of me when she puts out next to no content all year and then all of a sudden it’s Xmas & it’s ads central. It so bloody obvious that she doesn’t give a stuff about her viewers that line her pockets and just does YouTube for the ads at Xmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will be MIA for the next six months recovering, being ill ( such a special delicate snowflake) then she will be back when itsDelilahs birthday!

Reactions: 14
imagine calling a puffa jacket a 'piece' what a knobber

IS she selling D's old clothes to D's 'fans' unwashed??
she probably gets more that way

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I imagine if it's a fair bit easier for her to get these ad deals in the lead up to Christmas, what with everyone buying gifts, and she clearly has no shame in taking them all. Totally neglects her audience unless it's to make money. It comes across as so disingenuous as she's not mentioned any of these products all year and then suddenly she's been using them for ages and loves them! She must think we're stupid.

It doesn’t bother me influencers doing ads but it annoys the living daylights out of me when she puts out next to no content all year and then all of a sudden it’s Xmas & it’s ads central. It so bloody obvious that she doesn’t give a stuff about her viewers that line her pockets and just does YouTube for the ads at Xmas.
Couldn't agree more.

Last edited:
They've lived in that house over 3 years now and still have no blinds or curtains in the kitchen/dining room. The whole place looks so stark and bare. At least they finally put some shelves up in the living room, though I don't know why it took 3 years.

They've lived in that house over 3 years now and still have no blinds or curtains in the kitchen/dining room. The whole place looks so stark and bare. At least they finally put some shelves up in the living room, though I don't know why it took 3 years.
Because home girl spent all her money on overpriced craps ;)

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the kitchen window thing because the side window appears to look directly into the neighbours kitchen. I’d have a blind up straight away, don’t want people seeing me in PJs and with bed hair lol

I don’t understand the kitchen window thing because the side window appears to look directly into the neighbours kitchen. I’d have a blind up straight away, don’t want people seeing me in PJs and with bed hair lol
Exactly. First thing you do when moving in is get blinds or curtains up for safety and privacy reasons. I hate when it’s dark and you don’t know who could be seeing you 😂

Reactions: 12
Exactly. First thing you do when moving in is get blinds or curtains up for safety and privacy reasons. I hate when it’s dark and you don’t know who could be seeing you 😂
I love when people don't have their curtains closed because my hobby is looking inside 🙈 Couldn't care less about what people are doing but I love seeing the interiors! Am I the only one??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
well R obviously doesn't care that's what her and her daughter get paid for!!!

it probably took 3 years for her decide on which shelves to get

Reactions: 6
It always looks so cold in there too. Both in temperature and in mood. Curtains and blinds soften everything and keep the heat in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.