Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind the carpet, how about decorating Delilah's bedroom?! That's been in the pipeline 5 years & the mention of painting it last month was an AD for Lick 🙄
She won’t allow her to have pink sparkly walls 😢 it has to be a bland white with a hint of pink.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I honestly feel so sorry for Delilah, if Rhiannon is going to exploit her like that then she should at least spoil her a bit (not by buying her an expensive jumper). She should try to decorate her room a little more, it’s just such a bare white room.

Reactions: 13
"I'll never apologise for paid partnerships"

Yeah, we realised 😬 One every other om the run up to Christmas, whem she's been MIA most of the year. I'm a bit sick of it tbh.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I honestly feel so sorry for Delilah, if Rhiannon is going to exploit her like that then she should at least spoil her a bit (not by buying her an expensive jumper). She should try to decorate her room a little more, it’s just such a bare white room.
Yep I feel so sorry for her too. Growing up having a pink room was the best, going and picking the colour etc but D has boring, stark white. All she wanted for her room was pink sparkly walls! Shouldn’t be that hard to do

Reactions: 8
Why bother addressing D being in vlogs/ads and then using her in all the adds anyways? That ad today is specifically tailored to D😡 was she always like this? I dont really follow her that often, this one stuck out to me tho.

Would never buy from Swyft sofas, they gift these lazy arses so much! She does so little work yet get given stuff like that for advertising? worlds gone mad. A
so the whole bullshit about we were emailing the company and they offered to send it, don’t know about you but when I preserved my sofa I just ordered it, did not feel the need to email……guess I’m not an influence ASKING for a free one, be let’s face it, that’s what she did!!
Brogan Tate's wondering where her gifted sofa is.

Reactions: 3
The Christmas jumper last year was sad too IMO,it was very nice, but school Christmas jumper day you want a bit of sparkle.

Reactions: 2
She is very spoiled, in a very bland uninspiring maileg kind of way 🤣
Some kids have barbie houses and D has a... mouse house. That is worth three times what a barbies dream house is worth.
Imagine havingnsuch a curated childhood. "No you can't have a jojo bow, it's not matching our economy various esthetic! But we are throwing our our perfectly good sofa for this new free one that *could* be donated but duck that, its bland and thus we MUST HAVE IT"
if my whole life was that muted, that whispered and beige, if my surroundings were that.controlled I think my mh would be very poor as I'd have too much time and space to think. I know that if I'm not constantly engaged with something, depression and anxiety tends to become front and center of my day. I do wonder if Rhiannon would also benefit from a bit of business now and again. Grateful for absolute chaos of family life.

Anyone else noticed she was GIFTED her swanky new sofa but still managed to bash the company by saying their customer service is tit and she wouldn't get things from them again? Choosing beggar.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed she was GIFTED her swanky new sofa but still managed to bash the company by saying their customer service is tit and she wouldn't get things from them again? Choosing beggar.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was about the arm chair & a different company?

Reactions: 7
I don’t even understand why Rhiannon needs Delilah’s toys to match her aesthetic. Rhiannon literally does not seem to have any friends so I doubt she’s got anyone coming over and looking around her house. Besides, who on earth would walk around someone’s house and point out an expensive mouse house, mind you that’s probably the most exciting aspect of her home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was about the arm chair & a different company?
It says in her description the sofa was gifted (although I didn't hear her mention it in the vlog but I was skipping ahead half the time it was so boring)

She always buys expensive things that look cheap and extremely plain. I don’t understand why people think she even has a good fashion sense when all she wears is a navy/striped jumper and blue jeans/dungarees every day. Also, the house has absolutely no character, it looks like a 15 year old decorated it. Her sense of style is not mature or sophisticated in the slightest. At least if you’re getting stuff for free, try to make it look nice.
Her house looks like noone lives in it. Its like they have stripped away everything done a quick crappy paint job to make it neutral to sell it quick? but they live like that? it is awful so bland and unoffensive it must be like sitting in a office reception in that living room. it's hideous. and boring just like her and her 'life'.

Reactions: 6
I'm new to this thread but I am pregnant so have recently been watching Rhiannon's old videos from when she was pregnant and first had Delilah, and am realising how stark the difference in her is between now and then.

She is so much more lively and likeable back then, and seems much more comfortable with herself and in front of the camera. You can tell she really loved vlogging and sharing her life, even the mundane things, but she was great at showing a normal, girl-next-door life.

Nowadays, I think she over-analyses everything she does, and that is to the detriment of her authenticity. Trying to make things "perfect" ends up coming across as insincere and calculated. I don't think she is the only influencer who has fallen into this trap at all. I am sure it is a product of comparison culture and trying to keep up with the trends of the time.

I loved watching her dancing to Cypress Hill while building Delilah's nursery. There was something much more genuine in that than some slow Fleet Foxes song in the background with close-ups of her making a cup of tea.

Reactions: 19
It’s quite sad how Delilah isn’t allowed more colour in her room and typical children’s toys. Just because rhiannon struggles to express herself through her home doesn’t mean she has to confine Delilah to the same.
You have to understand as a parent that you’re child has different likes to you! Let your child choose their own bedroom decor within reason.
My daughter as a baby had a pink themed fairy room, then as a toddler a rainbow themed room and now she has lavender purple walls with matching dinosaur bedding, lights and curtains because she loves them and it’s her bedroom! All the money she has she could make Delilah an absolutely beautiful little girls room but it’s just a copy of the rest of the house :( Delilah likes ballet why not give her a pink ballet room with a bar and tutus hanging or just anything!

Reactions: 14
It’s obvious everything in her house needs to be instagrammable so as not to mess with the #aesthetic of her feed hence neutral/bland colours (toys included obv) and it’s easier to make neutrals look good (it would require a little more effort from her to add colours and personality)

Another reason might be that she watched too many Asian slow living vloggers/instagrammers and they have a very similar palette
76AEFF1B-F377-48F6-A0FF-AB2791D08196.jpeg

((imo if you’re already a rather anxious/melancholic person to be sorrounded by those anemic colours is not going to give you that sparkle you need to feel a little bit better, choose something warm instead but that’s just my taste!!))

Reactions: 4
Interesting how she says she has anxiety but not so much that she can't do content when it's for ads, or when she emails a company for a free sofa.

I see she's posted another ad featuring literally just D, talking about her bedtime routine. I can't with her.

Reactions: 13
She’s actually sold out Delilah so much in the past few days. The odd box, the app and now the pyjamas. She’s going to get on the next vlog and say everyone sent her messages telling her to keep Delilah online and that’s going to be her selfish justification for using her daughter for money.

06D01F0D-7E6D-4C26-B991-FBEB230912BE.png

if people wanted the pyjama so badly, that’s all they would’ve had to google. Look, first result.

Reactions: 11
She’s actually sold out Delilah so much in the past few days. The odd box, the app and now the pyjamas. She’s going to get on the next vlog and say everyone sent her messages telling her to keep Delilah online and that’s going to be her selfish justification for using her daughter for money.

View attachment 885963
if people wanted the pyjama so badly, that’s all they would’ve had to google. Look, first result.
Her last two posts on Instagram are ads. She posted 15 times this year in total, and 5 of those were ads. Tells you everything you need to know really.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.