Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching her before she had Delilah and I was quite happy with that.
Yes I agree, she films very slow days, pottering around, faffing etc but actually they are easy to watch and quite relaxing. If Delilah is in the background she could blur her face. Honestly think it would do Rhi good to focus on maybe home/fashion again as she enjoys that.

Reactions: 10
Those mini mice ain't cheap🤣
Nor is that jumper she was wearing in her last vlog - £119!

Got her new £1,345 sofa gifted though :rolleyes:

Also I see she's hidden the dislikes on her Youtube videos.

Reactions: 12

What was wrong with her other sofa which wasn't even that old? This one is equally as hideous & doesn't look remotely comfy or cosy-her reasons for disliking the other. Food waste crusader with her latest Oddbox AD but apparently sofa's are disposable now😂. What a hypocrite.

Reactions: 8
She always buys expensive things that look cheap and extremely plain. I don’t understand why people think she even has a good fashion sense when all she wears is a navy/striped jumper and blue jeans/dungarees every day. Also, the house has absolutely no character, it looks like a 15 year old decorated it. Her sense of style is not mature or sophisticated in the slightest. At least if you’re getting stuff for free, try to make it look nice.

Reactions: 11
Would never buy from Swyft sofas, they gift these lazy arses so much! She does so little work yet get given stuff like that for advertising? worlds gone mad. A
so the whole bullshit about we were emailing the company and they offered to send it, don’t know about you but when I preserved my sofa I just ordered it, did not feel the need to email……guess I’m not an influence ASKING for a free one, be let’s face it, that’s what she did!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Would never buy from Swyft sofas, they gift these lazy arses so much! She does so little work yet get given stuff like that for advertising? worlds gone mad. A
so the whole bullshit about we were emailing the company and they offered to send it, don’t know about you but when I preserved my sofa I just ordered it, did not feel the need to email……guess I’m not an influence ASKING for a free one, be let’s face it, that’s what she did!!
Yeah this annoyed me so much!! She clearly emailed asking if they would send her it - I wish these influencers would actually be as transparent as they claim to be. She said “they aren’t paying me and I would have bought it anyway” - bullshit! She clearly knows they are notorious for giving things to influencers. It’s distasteful to downplay getting a £1k+ sofa for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

YouTube has hidden the dislikes on all videos, it’s their new policy. (unfortunately)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel she would benefit from taking up a hobby or part time job, even volunteering.
When Delilah was little she felt she had more of a purpose and everyone revolved around her. Now Delilah is at school for the most part she’s left a bit aimless.

Sooo she struggles with decisions for house things because trends and tastes change.
So she decides to get a green velvet sofa? Doesn’t make sense at all.
Better off getting something neutral and added a coloured cushion or throw that you switch up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Get some art up that would help make it cosy! And curtains as well as blinds, even just for decoration or to add texture/warmth into the room. With All the money she wastes I’d have replaced the stair/landing and Delilah’s carpet first. .

Reactions: 5
Get some art up that would help make it cosy! And curtains as well as blinds, even just for decoration or to add texture/warmth into the room. With All the money she wastes I’d have replaced the stair/landing and Delilah’s carpet first. .
Never mind the carpet, how about decorating Delilah's bedroom?! That's been in the pipeline 5 years & the mention of painting it last month was an AD for Lick 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.