Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So conflicted about her. Always watch her vlogs and D is cute but she must be SO unfulfilled & oversharing her daughter that way goes against the type of gentle parent she appears to be. Make it make sense

Reactions: 11
It feels wrong watching now, like I'm intruding on what should be D's private moments with her mum, especially when she's in her pjs being put to bed. All just for Rhiannon to make easy money.

Reactions: 9
It feels wrong watching now, like I'm intruding on what should be D's private moments with her mum, especially when she's in her pjs being put to bed. All just for Rhiannon to make easy money.
Thats exactly how I feel their is no need for us to see half the stuff she shows in her pyjamas , in her bedroom ect goodness knows who is watching it ? It is child abuse imo.

So conflicted about her. Always watch her vlogs and D is cute but she must be SO unfulfilled & oversharing her daughter that way goes against the type of gentle parent she appears to be. Make it make sense
She is such s gentle parent yet puts her daughter out to the world on YT it makes no sense I thought she was better than that and would dub her face once she started school .

I wonder if it causes conflict with her mum ? because she doesn't want to be on vlogs yet it's ok for D's private life to be invaded , if D was my granddaughter I would be hitting the roof with Rhiannon .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve found that there are a lot of people in that town who kinda act like something they’re not. My partner and I both moved from a very nice area of London (where everyone is very down to earth) to Rhiannon’s town and we were so surprised to find that so many people were acting a lot more upper class than they are. It’s very strange really, our landlords at the time liked to pretend they were well off and then tried to steal all of our deposit. There’s nothing wrong with coming from a humble background, it’s just a bit funny when people act like that. Must be something in the water 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If you go back to her earliest videos, the change is astounding. And she's changed her whole accent to try and sound more middle class!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve found that there are a lot of people in that town who kinda act like something they’re not. My partner and I both moved from a very nice area of London (where everyone is very down to earth) to Rhiannon’s town and we were so surprised to find that so many people were acting a lot more upper class than they are. It’s very strange really, our landlords at the time liked to pretend they were well off and then tried to steal all of our deposit. There’s nothing wrong with coming from a humble background, it’s just a bit funny when people act like that. Must be something in the water 😂
They are all fur coat and no knickers and up to their eyes in debt don't let them kid you

If you go back to her earliest videos, the change is astounding. And she's changed her whole accent to try and sound more middle class!
She really has changed so much I don't want to sound rude but the house she stayed in with her dad looked dirty and run down , now all off a sudden she is swanning around with her nose in the air all snooty shopping in M&S ect ( unless she gets a AD for Tesco then all off a sudden she's a tesco shopper ) 🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I find it unusual they can't just go on a plane and do a normal package holiday ? their holidays look like hard work all the driving Doug needs to do

I find it unusual they can't just go on a plane and do a normal package holiday ? their holidays look like hard work all the driving Doug needs to do
Probably can’t afford it. She spends so much on unnecessary things so they probably don’t have much of a disposable income. Plus, they don’t seem like the type of people who want to explore other cultures. They did travel to France and Switzerland but nothing too exotic, they seem very plain.

I also remember that they brought one of Doug’s male friends along with them on their holiday. Honestly seemed a bit awkward and like they brought him along to be a nanny to Delilah.

Reactions: 8
Probably can’t afford it. She spends so much on unnecessary things so they probably don’t have much of a disposable income. Plus, they don’t seem like the type of people who want to explore other cultures. They did travel to France and Switzerland but nothing too exotic, they seem very plain.

I also remember that they brought one of Doug’s male friends along with them on their holiday. Honestly seemed a bit awkward and like they brought him along to be a nanny to Delilah.
They were going to drive to Norway or should I say Doug was going to while she sat with her grub on tap ( but covid stopped it ).... driving to Norway I mean come on Doug get a grip and get on a plane to wherever , it will probably be Rhiannon scared incase someone says hi to her on a plane or round the pool 🙄 yes it was weird and creepy Tom going him and Doug took turns to entertain D while Rhiannon nursed her fake car sickness .

Reactions: 8
Who the bloody hell has suggested for her to interview Delilah for one of the vlogs? Jesus Christ…she’s a cute kid but who actually cares? Any excuse to do less work.

• Haha
Did anyone see her Insta stories? We don't want to see an interview of Delilah! We want to see adult content! Why is she exploiting her daughter like this? This isn't a kids channel.
So many Youtubers are slowly trying to phase out their kids (Rachelle Swannie, Delilah Loeppky, Simply Allie...) as they grow up to give them more privacy, but it seems like Rhiannon is not taking the hint.
I miss the shoulder length hair, ballet pumps, leather jacket wearing Rhiannon that would put out lovely vlogs. I'd love to see more home renos, painting, cooking etc.

Who the bloody hell has suggested for her to interview Delilah for one of the vlogs? Jesus Christ…she’s a cute kid but who actually cares? Any excuse to do less work.
Interview a 5 year old 🙄...I won't be watching it and I hope she uses subtitles because the girls speech isn't the best .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would be concerned about the people asking to see my child in videos, you always have to think twice about who they could be. I’m pretty sure if someone came up to her on the street asking to talk to Delilah, she’d be creeped out. I don’t know how Doug agrees to this either.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see her Insta stories? We don't want to see an interview of Delilah! We want to see adult content! Why is she exploiting her daughter like this? This isn't a kids channel.
So many Youtubers are slowly trying to phase out their kids (Rachelle Swannie, Delilah Loeppky, Simply Allie...) as they grow up to give them more privacy, but it seems like Rhiannon is not taking the hint.
I miss the shoulder length hair, ballet pumps, leather jacket wearing Rhiannon that would put out lovely vlogs. I'd love to see more home renos, painting, cooking etc.
She is starting to look like a bad mother imo and she is exploiting her daughter and with the leaving the camera around for D to pick up ect it's just wrong and pathetic .

Reactions: 10
I am categorically refusing to watch her shitshow of a channel now. The fact (FACT) that she has failed her subscribers for months upon months, unable to upload a single video on time due to AnXiEtY and is now churning them out like she has never even heard of the terms "stress" or "self respect" of "child's privacy", spitting them out with ad after ad after ad.
Nah...
As much as I like the "efftetic" I can get that from staring at the lick website or window shopping on anthropologie. It'll stress me out less also that watching Rhiannon contemplate her wall colour yet again or whatever other life changing decisions she's making at the moment lol.

I would be concerned about the people asking to see my child in videos, you always have to think twice about who they could be. I’m pretty sure if someone came up to her on the street asking to talk to Delilah, she’d be creeped out. I don’t know how Doug agrees to this either.
I think Doug is as thick as a patty, to not realise what sickos could be watching his 5 year old, tha ks to his fiancé exploiting their kid and not getting a real job.

• Heart
She’s clearly so far gone and lives in a bubble. Kids can suffer from all sorts of dangers when they’re put on the internet, people can upload pictures of them on adult sites, I’ve seen this happen so many times. It’s honestly a form of child abuse, these children are not capable of consenting to being online, they don’t have the understanding of the dangers. I don’t understand how anyone could do something like this to their child. Her account isn’t even private on Instagram so anyone can see pictures of Delilah at any time. They’re both pathetic, Doug isn’t too different. He’s delusional, to label himself a “public figure” clearly shows that he’s up his own ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s clearly so far gone and lives in a bubble. Kids can suffer from all sorts of dangers when they’re put on the internet, people can upload pictures of them on adult sites, I’ve seen this happen so many times. It’s honestly a form of child abuse, these children are not capable of consenting to being online, they don’t have the understanding of the dangers. I don’t understand how anyone could do something like this to their child. Her account isn’t even private on Instagram so anyone can see pictures of Delilah at any time. They’re both pathetic, Doug isn’t too different. He’s delusional, to label himself a “public figure” clearly shows that he’s up his own ass.
A public figure 😂.On her second last vlog I think it was? she is sat at the table with her little money maker D and Rhiannon does a wide smile, her front teeth look white but her back ones are brown I wonder if she only got the front ones that you only see whithened and left the rest brown lol .

I wonder what Dee will have been coached in to saying ? Why doesn't Rhiannon get off her backside and go and get a actual real job interview and stop using her daughter for content and cash , Doug is a absolute little boy allowing this he is not a man .

I wonder what Dee will have been coached in to saying ? Why doesn't Rhiannon get off her backside and go and get a actual real job interview and stop using her daughter for content and cash , Doug is a absolute little boy allowing this he is not a man .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
same here, I grew up in her town and lmao so many people act like that, pretending to be upper class. She’s defo not out of place there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh this, 100%! It’s my hometown and everybody in the town is exactly like this. Sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.