Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her entire life is so painfully curated. And for what? The way she’s “casually” slung that scarf over her bag. So casually that you can’t miss the label on the £200 Acne Studios scarf. It’s embarrassing. People with “perfectionism” as she calls it are so utterly self absorbed. No one cares and no one is looking. She’d do well to remember that the next time she agonises over whether to buy another expensive jumper to wear to death and then fold away in her knackered ikea dresser in her depressing house.
so true!! It all feels so depressing.

Reactions: 5
Would you just drop a call to your employer ( her followers ), saying " something has happened " and then go back into hiding without any more being said ? What is wrong with this woman ffs and Doug must thick enabling her .

Reactions: 11
“I’m going to be posting a video this week” my ass. We all know she just can’t be bothered to do anything that isn’t prancing around an expensive studio or swinging her ACNE STUDIOS scarf around. No wonder she only has one brain cell swimming around.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone asked if they could see a wardrobe overhaul or something like that , she hasn't even got wardrobe😂 it's just that tacky student rail

And the ancient chest of drawers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know of at least 5 people who have stopped following her recently and they all said it’s because she only posts for ads 🙄

Reactions: 7
overhaul? it all looks the same. oatmeal stripes and yawnnnnnnn she dresses like she's in her 50s I bet actually Dougs mums wardrobe is racier.

yes her dad coming out is a stretch. It wont be though will it? it will be something really boring like she's finally decided what way round to put her book ends.

no more of a stretch than a car crash, dough waking up or her being diagnosed with boringitis.

it's nothing she's just vying for attention off of strangers on the internet as per usual with nothing of substance or interest to say...hang on....maybe her kid has got a part in the harvest festival in the middle of nowhere and she can upload a 7hour video about it filled with ADS f
Someone asked if they could see a wardrobe overhaul or something like that , she hasn't even got wardrobe😂 it's just that tacky student rail

And the ancient chest of drawers

Reactions: 3
She is like a 12 year old and she even has a petted lip lol

overhaul? it all looks the same. oatmeal stripes and yawnnnnnnn she dresses like she's in her 50s I bet actually Dougs mums wardrobe is racier.

yes her dad coming out is a stretch. It wont be though will it? it will be something really boring like she's finally decided what way round to put her book ends.

no more of a stretch than a car crash, dough waking up or her being diagnosed with boringitis.

it's nothing she's just vying for attention off of strangers on the internet as per usual with nothing of substance or interest to say...hang on....maybe her kid has got a part in the harvest festival in the middle of nowhere and she can upload a 7hour video about it filled with ADS f
that's the thing we are all just strangers yet she shares her daughters life with us and she talks to her followers and subs who she doesn't know from Adam , it's all just wrong and creepy .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.