Rhian Gibson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tried to watch her but had to turn off, her voice is seriously annoying. Anybody else notice she always sounds full of cold? I find her content really boring and repetitive. I’ve never known children be as ill as regularly as hers either, like they’re always ill?. Her eldest comes across as a real madam too.

Reactions: 1
She sounds like she needs her adenoids out & such a monotone voice, too annoying to watch.

I liked her until she did the Cambridge diet. I messaged her telling her how dangerous it was and how irresponsible it was to promote it on YouTube for other vulnerable women to watch and copy.
She replied saying it was none of my business and she doesn’t expect anyone else to follow it - so why make a video about it moron?!
So she lost a load of weight and was singing it’s praises and low and behold here she is 3 months later looking chubby as hell again like I said she would. ??‍♀

Reactions: 3
I know what you mean, her voice is so annoying but I think she’s said she has sinus problems.

I just get the feeling she can’t be bothered anymore. She should probably give it up, she’s got a disability hasn’t she? Maybe that’s why she can’t be bothered? Is she a Channel Mum Vlogger?

I don’t dislike her but I find her hard to watch with her voice. Agree the kid is bratty

She said in a vlog she’s had some sort of medical treatment with steroids so has put the weight back on. I don’t think that’s an excuse to be honest, I’ve had steroids before and I haven’t turned into a fat beast.

I do feel a bit sorry for her, she always seems a bit down and sad. I think she should just quit.

She’s got MS which I don’t think particularly effects her day to day life at the moment but I don’t know. I noticed she’d put all the weight she lost (plus more I’d say!). When will people learn that diets like Cambridge weight plan aren’t sustainable? ?. I feel like she should just quit now too, she doesn’t come across as a natural vlogger at all and I feel like she’s putting on an act being all cheery on her vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Did she really leave her child outside in a pram to have a nap in zero degrees?! I know she’ll of had a blanket on but seriously! ?

Did she really leave her child outside in a pram to have a nap in zero degrees?! I know she’ll of had a blanket on but seriously! ?
God it's no different than if she had fallen asleep on a walk. Also I'm actually from where Rhian is from and it wasn't 0 degrees yesterday. Btw I'm not a fan of hers, I think she tries to hard to keep up with others and the latest trends.

I just wouldn’t leave my child outside in the cold, I had to be pushed in a wheelchair a few years ago because I broke my ankle and you don’t realise just how cold it gets when you’re sat still, I had a blanket on and was absolutely freezing.

She’s addressed that she always sounds like she has a cold in one of her videos. I also think the weight stuff is linked to her having MS and treatment for that. To criticise both of these things is below the belt. Would you criticise someone in a wheelchair for sitting down on videos?

I’m all for this being a gossip site but to discriminate someone for how an illness effects them is a total disgrace!!

She’s addressed that she always sounds like she has a cold in one of her videos. I also think the weight stuff is linked to her having MS and treatment for that. To criticise both of these things is below the belt. Would you criticise someone in a wheelchair for sitting down on videos?

I’m all for this being a gossip site but to discriminate someone for how an illness effects them is a total disgrace!!
If they’d ended up in the wheelchair because they’d spent 2 months starving themselves and encouraging other vulnerable women to do the same yes! Absolutely! It’s about time these women realise they are in a position of power and that it should be used wisely and responsibly. Pushing an expensive starvation diet isn’t an appropriate use of that power, so expect to be called out on it ??

I cannot watch this woman purely because of the sound of her voice, she constantly sounds like she has a cold.

Reactions: 3
Why continue to watch her if you can't stand her? You quite obviously watch her Insta stories as well as her YouTube to know about the pram, so you cant find her that awful can you :sneaky::rolleyes:
Troll alert! Remember...don’t feed it!

I’ve just watched this woman’s latest videos and oh my god ? talk about being self obsessed. I don’t know why all of these floggers are doing assumptions videos. NO ONE CARES.

I find her really self obsessed and very stuck up. Also very opinionated. Her videos are so boring all she does it sit in her room and her voice is so irritating. No interesting content at all. I don’t get what it is people like so much about her