Rhian Gibson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she comes across as self obsessed in a negative way. She hates herself clearly, which is a bit sad but she should do herself a favour and just get off YouTube. I don’t know why they all post these videos and photos when it’s clear there riddled wirh Insecurities

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for her that she’s had to have a biopsy on her foot but my goodness she’s milking it. She’s going on and on 😴😴😴

What does this women do all day... apart from moan? She has got zero get up and go. She never seems to go anywhere or do anything. Hubby must have a good job but rhian seems to be good at spending it too 😁

Reactions: 1
What does this women do all day... apart from moan? She has got zero get up and go. She never seems to go anywhere or do anything. Hubby must have a good job but rhian seems to be good at spending it too 😁
She said she works full time from home but I have no idea what she does for a job. It can’t be good for your mental health working from home and not seeing anyone through the day or getting out and about.

She said she works full time from home but I have no idea what she does for a job. It can’t be good for your mental health working from home and not seeing anyone through the day or getting out and about.
She works for channel mum on their online forum thing.

Can she stop going on about this kitchen now? Never seen anyone so indecisive in my life, looks to be spending a fortune though. As usual! Poor hubby who is likely paying for it all. Why can’t these instagrammers make a decision without asking the audience? There all so unsure of themselves

I don’t think she is as unsure as she makes out, she just wants to rub it in. She’s another Kerry whelpdale.. me, me, me. Look what I’ve got, look how much money we have 🙄🙄

I do like her most of the time but the constant kitchen stuff does seem a bit braggy 😬

When is she going to stop with this kitchen crap? She says they don’t have money yet they certainly seem to like spending! She’s such a show off

Anybody else sick to the back teeth of her moaning renovation stories already and it’s only the beginning? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Anybody else sick to the back teeth of her moaning renovation stories already and it’s only the beginning? 🙄🙄🙄
She’s put up a story saying she is grateful for everything they have. I’m sorry but they clearly have some money, they don’t struggle financially and she thinks she’s hard done by because there having building work done? Give me a break.

I don’t believe she’s grateful, I think she’s spoiled. Talking about growing up on council estates like she thinks she’s better than that now too, when so many people following her will be living happy in council houses, it’s actually patronising. I just don’t believe her little statement.

She clearly reads here as that was put up not long after I posted 😂. Who does she think she is? It’s like she thinks she’s this great big influencer who’s giving a speech where she’s come from. Like you say it’s very clear they have money and she likes to show that off

She clearly reads here as that was put up not long after I posted 😂. Who does she think she is? It’s like she thinks she’s this great big influencer who’s giving a speech where she’s come from. Like you say it’s very clear they have money and she likes to show that off
She lives in a very “well off” area of Newcastle. Basically where all the footballers/people with money live.

‘Every fridge in the uk is packed right now’

So, so shallow minded. If only they’d stop to think before they opened their gob or they typed out yet another privileged self centred post.

Please spare a thought Rhian and other very fortunate bloggers. Some have never seen a fridge as full as this.

Reactions: 3
She lives in a very “well off” area of Newcastle. Basically where all the footballers/people with money live.
I thought as much 🙄 I'm local and tried to search for her new place on rightmove and was searching around these areas! Never did find it though Haha. I wonder what her partner does?

I thought as much 🙄 I'm local and tried to search for her new place on rightmove and was searching around these areas! Never did find it though Haha. I wonder what her partner does?
I’m not sure what his main job is but I know he’s also in a band!

Ah, here’s Rhian this morning, completely unaware of her privilege. Complaining about some less than perfect leeks (they’re fine, just take of the outside layer) and her kids getting presents from “Santa” on Christmas Eve. How’s that going to go when her fancy kids are bowled over by all the ordinary kids explaining that Santa only visits them once? I guess we can only assume the ordinary kids just haven’t been behaving as well or just Santa doesn’t like them as much