Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why should Zara get to circumvent the system when there are thousands of children whose appointments will have been pushed back by Covid? And most of those children will be showing far more signs than Zara ever had.

Reactions: 5
Why should Zara get to circumvent the system when there are thousands of children whose appointments will have been pushed back by Covid? And most of those children will be showing far more signs than Zara ever had.
Exactly! How entitled can you get!!! Silly woman

Reactions: 1
Exactly! How entitled can you get!!! Silly woman
This gets on my nerves. My daughter didn't get a 2 year review due to covid she now 3 and they won't get it. Why should it be om for you to push in line if they can't do it now wait till they can just like everyone else.

Reactions: 1
Kallax has to be included in the next title she even managed a kallax desk for her son’s room. I get it she likes IKEA but they have plenty of different desks that he would probably have liked better than a kallax one

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.