Rhi Mummy of Four #4 Disney Magic, give children privacy that would be tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep going on about her ted talks. No wayyyy are they ted talks. Ted talks are for highly educated people or with people who have something profound to say. Can you imagine Rhi doing an actual ted talk 😂😭😰

Reactions: 1
Apparently she might share something vunerable about herself on tuesday! That's good rhi cos you have told plenty about your kids

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently she might share something vunerable about herself on tuesday! That's good rhi cos you have told plenty about your kids
But she may remove it though so quick subscribe to my patreon and you can see it!!! What a way to fleece people of their money!

• Wow
Girls both in bibs eating lunch today….I’m staggered she does that and sticks it on social media for all to see. Those children are violated by her.
I don't think she realises how old the children are and that they aren't little kids anymore. I was shocked to see how long they spent in Cbeebies land and although Rhi thanked Will for being a good big brother, the land is designed for children up to 6 years old so it wasn't a great fit for any of the children's ages. The rides looked far too tame when you know the children actually enjoy thrill rides and Bella and Will looked ridiculously overgrown playing in the toddler park. Dressing both girls up in clothes that look a bit young for Zara let alone Bella also doesn't help and Will going around with that soft toy tied to his backpack was sweet but also pretty immature.

I guess my concern is that because the children have autism they may well need additional guidance and help to connect with their peers and understand the nuances of what is appropriate and appreciated as they move through different age groups. Most boys Will's age would know that appearing in the vlogs the way he does would be embarrassing, set him apart from his peer group and worse still potentially open him up for others to be unkind to him. Life shouldn't be like this but it is and it's Rhi's job to help her children navigate the real world. She shouldn't be looking to enhance the differences and keep the children inappropriately immature as it works better in vlogs and makes them more advertising friendly.

Reactions: 5
So too bank holidays in a row with quite a bit of nice weather and from what we have seen rhi has done nothing with her children! 🙄

Anyone else get the ick when the 'fan' in the restaurant said he loved her kids 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just watched the latest vlog or mean food vlog. Sharing snacks again. Does she really need to film everytime they have something to eat.

Reactions: 1
She’s hyped it up so much & now there’s no vlog at 5pm. Can’t stand her constant cryptic-ness. It’ll be something really mundane.
---
I skimmed the video. She’s starting therapy. Why does she think she’ll get hate for that? I’ve never seen the internet moaning about people going to therapy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just watched it, I’m not sure why she made such a big deal about it and why she thinks people would be negative?! I can only assume she was trying to build the suspense and get the views. I think getting therapy is very normal now. It’s hardly controversial or not talked about 🙄. I’d say it’s quite the opposite. Lots of people talk about the benefits of therapy and looking after your mental health. Genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone get hate/negative comments for getting therapy.

Reactions: 4
Her big update...

Her having flu then covid
Operation being postponed
Stuff going on behind her scene but it's not hers to tell
Podcast will go until October before she decides if it's going to be permanent
YouTube algorithm
Maybe making a 3rd YouTube channel for her podcast
Answering questions -
Disney world
Dylan is in uni switched to a music course
Playroom/Dylan room works well
New camera
Altona towers
Her planner
Starting therapy
Issues with adults from her childhood but didn't talk about it (fair enough)
Mental health

I started skipping parts as I was bored

Nothing new then. Except therapy which she could have easily mentioned in a reel. It’s hardly groundbreaking. Of course I am glad she is seeking help, hopefully she has taken note of people saying she has issues of control, signs of autism etc…I am pleased she is getting therapy, just don’t see the hype!!
---
She looks so lovely and natural when she smiles, I wish she would stop putting on that annoying voice and just be her.
---
I do look at her and see the void of a nurturing motherly figure she deserves, which is breakhearting. Nobody should have to deal with that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.