Rhi, Mummy of Four #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked so happy that she had a diagnosis, more money for her, more free stuff ... Almost feel like telling the head teacher and Zara's teacher she rehearsed herself and her husband on what to say

Reactions: 4
It won't be a private diagnosis, that wouldn't be accepted by the school or hold much weight for dla. Or give Rhi the superiority she craves. It's just a different method of diagnosis than Will and Bella had as its been modified due to covid.

Reactions: 2
She looked so happy that she had a diagnosis, more money for her, more free stuff ... Almost feel like telling the head teacher and Zara's teacher she rehearsed herself and her husband on what to say
Are you the lady that has a child In the same school

Reactions: 1
I would say I bet she’ll be gloating to the other mums in the playground after getting her way but in reality I doubt she’s got any playground mum pals to brag to because of her nasty attitude. Ych a fi.

Its actually unnerving how happy she looked couldn't contain herself with getting her own way again .

I actually feel sorry for her older girl. Bella she never seems to get a look in, its quite clear who the favorite is.

Absolutely, they all end up reading their threads eventually even if they don’t admit it

i mean, if she rehearsed what she was going to say and told her husband what to say, it wouldn't surprise me if she properly put effort into coaching Zara in terms of how to behave, what to say etc. she obvs took full advantage of her previous knowledge of autism assessments, in that she knew exactly what to say and the behaviours o describe etc to. ensure Zara drecieved the her highly coveted diagnosis. at his point, the delighted way Rhi is behaving as the result. of Zara's diagnosis is verging on Munchausens by proxy - like, the way she was so desperate for her to be diagnosed that she actually scripted what her husband needed to say beforehand.

Reactions: 3
This women is the absolute lowest of the low isn't she? An absolute vile cretin.

Can't believe the comments on this video. Vile. People praising her 😳

i mean, if she rehearsed what she was going to say and told her husband what to say, it wouldn't surprise me if she properly put effort into coaching Zara in terms of how to behave, what to say etc. she obvs took full advantage of her previous knowledge of autism assessments, in that she knew exactly what to say and the behaviours o describe etc to. ensure Zara drecieved the her highly coveted diagnosis. at his point, the delighted way Rhi is behaving as the result. of Zara's diagnosis is verging on Munchausens by proxy - like, the way she was so desperate for her to be diagnosed that she actually scripted what her husband needed to say beforehand.
Omg yes the more problems she has the more sympathy people give her the better for her defo munchausens

The school mums are going to dislike her even more than they do now.. she’s a joke at the school

Reactions: 3
Im just curious so forgive me, does she not have any contact with her family. It just seems such a closed environment for her children. No grand parents vists just her and the husband and kids its a very controlled environment

She is vile.! Surely it’s a breach of the children’s gdpr how she exploits them online. Can’t believe her husband doesn’t grow a pair as stand up for them.! She wanted that diagnosis no matter what. You see how she interviews her kids for vlogs on Disney all rehearsed and coerced. She manipulative and her kids have no say. Absolute control freak she should be absolutely ashamed of herself
It’s all to boost her profile surprised she doesn’t change her name to ‘mummy of four, three with autism and one teenager’

Zara's diagnosis now makes rhi an even worse mother. She is exploiting 3 young children on the spectrum for content, who can't give informed consent. Shame on you rhi

Reactions: 6
Im wondering if her extended family are expressing the same views and she is now getting it from all sides, I can't believe she actually said she rehearsed what to say with her husband, just goes to show we are right that her children don't struggle very much! She can not call herself a autism expert because she hasn't experience even half of what some people go through! 😡
She is very quiet this morning! Oddly comments saying how long people took for diagnosis have disappeared but comments ripping her apart are still there....sorry people are bursting your perfect bubble rhi!

She needs a gentle reminder that proximity to disability does not make you an expert in that disability. She’d do well to engage with some of the many adult autistic content creators who have actual lived experience of being autistic. She’d learn a hell of a lot.

Also she needs to remember that unless she’s hiding a lot her children are fortunately mild on the spectrum and her experience is very different to a parent of a child more severe on the spectrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her silence speaks volumes this morning! She must know she has fucked up with this.
I used to like her, she was just an average person that was braggy etc. since the whole Disney channel etc it’s bought out the worse in her and I think she’s taken it all too far. She’s desperate to be famous influencer hence why she exposes every single info about her kids.
Secret about where she lives etc but we now every single bloody detail of her kids medical needs etc. Those kids when they are older and start speaking for themselves will realised that Rhi had embarrassed them when they were younger. The internet always keeps the info etc

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.