Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How entitled is this woman?! Absolutely the rudest, least sensitive mother I’ve seen on Instagram recently!

Reactions: 3
Omg I’m so glad you all feel the same way as me 😂 sometimes I feel like I’m being mean. I got secondhand embarrassment from her video this morning and I’m assuming it didn’t go her way today. Like many people above have said, most people will be relieved that there’s not enough evidence at this time to assess Zara. I don’t understand the issue with leaving it for now. If things get worse in the future then requesting an assessment and seeing what they say then?!

Reactions: 4
Slightly off the autism topic but does anyone else feel like her personality/tastes aren't really her own? Not sure if I'm making sense but, for example, the Disney obsession seems to have come along very suddenly and all the clothing, homeware, Xmas decs she has look to have been acquired recently. Someone who was that much of a fan I'd expect to have a few bits they'd picked up over the years. Also her furniture and homeware is all very samey Ikea stuff. Nothing wrong with that of course but most people have some personal touches dotted around aswell to mix things up a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The Disney stuff is all about driving in subs/likes/engagement, no doubt about it. She fancies herself as a marketing expert. Someone who went to school with her a while ago described her as being fame hungry here… so yeah, nothing about her strikes me as genuine or authentic.

Reactions: 6
She is after free stuff from Disney, especially with the holiday coming up. The fact she is staying on property drives the cost up, plus with children with autism she would have been far better staying off property in a villa so they can get down time. Her trip will not be what she is thinking it is going to be!
We are offto Florida next year and the parks are full on, we never spend all day at the parks.
Can't wait to see the 9 hour flight with her kids and they will have to wear masks for the flight as they are over 2.

Have I understand her stories correctly and read that she has been diagnosed with autism later in life?

Watching her live now she wants the assesment before she goes to the USA so she doesn't have to wear a mask on the plane, she going to have a shock as the USA don't accept exceptions, Disney included

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching her live now she wants the assesment before she goes to the USA so she doesn't have to wear a mask on the plane, she going to have a shock as the USA don't accept exceptions, Disney included
Made me laugh how in her reasons why she wanted her assessed was so she could access things and she mentioned park ride fast passes 😂😂

In her live she’s coming off really bad- the little voices she does etc she is SO ENTITLED I spend a lot of time speaking with medical professionals as my daughter is disabled and while you have to be strong and stand your ground being patronising will never ever get you anywhere with them! Does she not realise people are waiting months for things on the nhs? Operations etc are having waiting lists months years long! She thinks she can just walk in and demand a assessment? She really needs to give her head a wobble? Also I may be wrong but could she not have used all this money to go private for an assessment? If I had the money I would

Made me laugh how in her reasons why she wanted her assessed was so she could access things and she mentioned park ride fast passes 😂😂
Yeh that’s how I understand it. She basically wants all the cue jumps and that why Zara needs to be assessed.
She coming across as a twit, she is literally saying she needs to have an assessment. So if they come back and say no we are not assessing she’s not ever going to accept but surely that’s enough to just accept that Zara isn’t autistic

Reactions: 2

In her live she’s coming off really bad- the little voices she does etc she is SO ENTITLED I spend a lot of time speaking with medical professionals as my daughter is disabled and while you have to be strong and stand your ground being patronising will never ever get you anywhere with them! Does she not realise people are waiting months for things on the nhs? Operations etc are having waiting lists months years long! She thinks she can just walk in and demand a assessment? She really needs to give her head a wobble? Also I may be wrong but could she not have used all this money to go private for an assessment? If I had the money I would
Private assessments don’t hold the same weight as NHS ones, they’re a bit of a waste of money from what I understand. Won’t access the same support.

Reactions: 1
She will already have the ride park queue jump as Will and Bella is diagnosed. But they will still need to wear masks indoors and in ride queues, no exemptions given.

Have I understand her stories correctly and read that she has been diagnosed with autism later in life?
I got that impression too. Tbh I'd be quite interested in that sort of content rather than just focusing on (exploiting...) her young children who can't consent to her sharing all their personal information.
I have to admit I'm surprised they're going to Florida now as first timers. There's a lot still missing from the usual WDW experience and as @Ziggzaggz mentioned masks are still required indoors there and on transportation with no exemptions. I also agree a villa would have been a much better option for her family with 3 people on the spectrum, there's barely any benefits to staying onsite at the moment.

I was thinking that, all 6 of them can use shorter queues because Will and Bella would be able to get disability pass.

I waited months for removal of my reproductive organs due to ovarian cancer. Something I clearly couldn’t have paid to go private with otherwise I would.
So yeah. She’s being ridiculous.

If she’s doing all this for mask exemption and fast passes she’s disgusting IMO.

Reactions: 2
God shes so bloody rude!! She thought the meeting with the doctor and manager was a waste of time "90 mins where they could have just assessed zara". It was a bloody waste of time! It was time they could have used to help children who really needed it and work on the enormous backlog they have. YOU wasted their time because you can't be told no, stupid cow!!

Reactions: 13
I mean nevermind about all the other kids waiting for diagnoses eh, many of whom have likely been doing so since before covid, as long as princess Zara gets to jump the queue :rolleyes:

I just watched a bit of the live video she did this morning, turned it off part way through as the stench of entitlement coming from her was so disgusting I couldn’t watch any more. That voice she puts on the mimic the doctor really grinds my gears. She comes across so badly. My understanding of the whole adult being diagnosed with ASD later in life wasn’t about her but it was a response she shared from that comment box she left on her stories this morning. I could be wrong though. Surely if she was autistic she would have mentioned that long before now?!?!

And how bloody stupid and rude did she sounds when chastising the “junior doctor” - does she not realise that a doctor fresh out of university is likely to have more up to date knowledge than some old dinosaur who trained donkeys years ago?! And if we don’t allow younger doctors to do their job then at some point we’ll end up with no bloody doctors once all the more mature ones retire? She just spouts utter tit. Urgh she’s really irritated me these last few days!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.