Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here.

Old thread:

Reactions: 5
Found the new thread! The Kalax princess!
Used to be able to see "Closed watched threads" button to find new threads but it appears to have gone/moved

Reactions: 3
Has anybody seen the reel on what should she wear to a frozen event. I am CRINGING

Reactions: 1
Honestly I’m bleeping done with all this Disney tit she is pushing I have lost interest in her account
Same. The Disney stuff is really cringe,she is nearly forty and the outfits are really not cute. I like her content but the Disney stuff is really awful.

where did you see this? I can’t find it
I can’t find the whole reel but there’s a snippet on her stories. The twirling in the skirt/tutu is too much for me.

edit to say it’s on her Disney account the most recent post whichshows a backpack

Honestly I’m bleeping done with all this Disney tit she is pushing I have lost interest in her account
Me too. It is so boring. I’m pretty sure her views for her main channel must be down due to it. I like her others videos but as soon as she announces the next one is something to do with Disney I just switch off and don’t bother. It’s dragged on

Reactions: 2
Her new blog with the gifted loungefly bags omg soooooo annoying read the room rhi this will NOT make you popular in fact the opposite

Why are people sending this woman money ‘for a coffee’ she’s just been on a several thousand pounds Disney cruise and is going to Florida in January- she doesn’t need your money 💀💀

Reactions: 9
Why are people sending this woman money ‘for a coffee’ she’s just been on a several thousand pounds Disney cruise and is going to Florida in January- she doesn’t need your money 💀💀
This made me cringe and totally embarrassed for her. I can believe she has no shame in taking money like that. It’s unbelievable.

With the excuse to support her content, she gets paid for said content!

She's definitely not struggling for money whatsoever. Her equipment (computer, mic etc) is all really high spec stuff, I'd go as far as to say she spends more on her youtube/social media 'career' than she makes!

Has she mentioned where they are going on their trip? Or is it going to be #gifted when they arrive? I’ve seen her talking about packing quite a bit but no mention of where she’s going.

Has she mentioned where they are going on their trip? Or is it going to be #gifted when they arrive? I’ve seen her talking about packing quite a bit but no mention of where she’s going.
Yes she did but I can’t remember where. She said it was a press trip. 2 nights somewhere I think this week coming

Possibly the Disney event she was talking about in Manchester?

Her Christmas Day vlog from 2020 came up for me and honestly,I don’t get why anyone would film their kids unwrapping all their presents,especially when they are young and you get so few years with them at Christmas where it’s really magical.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.