Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so rude ,I used to like her and her videos but the last few weeks she has just been so up her self.
Her stories this morning when she put on that silly voice talking about the consultant ,who does she think she is and calling the first consultant a " lowdown" consultant šŸ¤¬

She needs to realise that she is not going to get everything she wants ,she is extremely lucky she even got a appointment. Where I am from you rarely even get to speak to someone until your child turns 5 . Does she not realise we have spent 2 years in lockdown they are children that have been waiting since 2019 for appointments/ assessments etc why does she think her child should come before everyone else .

I really hope the " senior " consultant turns her away ,the way she has spoken about the first consultant is disgusting just because she didn't get what she wanted
Wow sheā€™s really rattled my cage too saying itā€™s exhausting? I TOTALLY get that fighting for your child is exhausting but Zara is healthy she is ok and sheā€™s acting like her life is so hard I wish I could show rhi my disabled child and show her how much harder her life could be! The way she spoke about that consultant and put on that voice!! Sounds so mean but I honestly hope they send her packing!! I hope the consultant she sees today tells her to duck off!!

Reactions: 6
She is so rude ,I used to like her and her videos but the last few weeks she has just been so up her self.
Her stories this morning when she put on that silly voice talking about the consultant ,who does she think she is and calling the first consultant a " lowdown" consultant šŸ¤¬

She needs to realise that she is not going to get everything she wants ,she is extremely lucky she even got a appointment. Where I am from you rarely even get to speak to someone until your child turns 5 . Does she not realise we have spent 2 years in lockdown they are children that have been waiting since 2019 for appointments/ assessments etc why does she think her child should come before everyone else .

I really hope the " senior " consultant turns her away ,the way she has spoken about the first consultant is disgusting just because she didn't get what she wanted
Yeh her stories this morning are disgusting, she is literally looking down her nose at all these consultants and saying they donā€™t do their jobs properly. This is not the Rhi I first started watching, she changed and thinks sheā€™s the only person whose child needs an assessment. I hope these consultants put her in her place. The way she comes across recently I think is the real Rhi and she acts fake and nice in her videos. Iā€™m guessing Rhi is also the one that causes the family dramas because sheā€™s got such a terrible attitude

Reactions: 5
She clearly has no respect at all for medical professionals, probably thinks she knows more than any consultant anyway. I bet she talks to most people like they're tit on her shoe tbh.

Reactions: 2
Couldnā€™t agree more with all the above comments. She has really irritated me again today. I hope she gets told to do one. Sheā€™s been given an answer - there is not enough evidence to assess her daughter at this time. Just accept that and let the professionals get in with their job. Most parents would be happy to hear that a professional ā€œdoesnā€™t see autismā€ in their child - not her though. Sheā€™s very obsessive. Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, the person who screams Autism the most in that family is Rhi herself.

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s like sheā€™s forcing them to diagnose her she should be bloody happy she doesnā€™t have it I know many people who would be happy with a bone diagnosis! Get yourself assessed while your there rhi!

She has massively rattled my cage too! I love how she implies that she will be content after the assessment because Zara will be told she has autism or doesnā€™t have it when in reality we know that the only ā€˜rightā€™ answer will be that Zara has autism.

The way she put on that voice and says she needs to make the people do their job as if they are sitting on their arse doing duck all really annoyed me. I hope she does not get an assessment off the back of being a dick because that just sends a message that if you throw your toys out of the pram you will get your way.

Totally agree that this is the real Rhi we are seeing and itā€™s not a good look for her.

Reactions: 6
The hubby with no name seems a lot calmer and more level-headed. I wonder what he makes of all this?

Reactions: 1
From my knowledge (admittedly a different country but waiting lists are just as bad) you only got ā€œqueue jump privilegeā€ if you had multiple children on the spectrum and at least one severe, as in special school and usually non verbal and thatā€™s not common in my area otherwise itā€™s same as everyone else. I know two families who did this and both dream of sending the kids to mainstream school, Rhi should count her blessings.

Was there any real need for that post about the appointment. She thinks she can milk this for content and itā€™s pathetic and a kick in the teeth to others in much more dire situations (I know everyoneā€™s problems are relative etc but she seems to be creating issues where there arenā€™t any).

I can just imagine the smugness if Zara does get a diagnosis-I have to say ā€˜getting one overā€™on the health care professionals in this situation would not make me happy,I would much rather no diagnosis. But princess Rhi has decided that she is a medical expert and knows better than the consultants,I canā€™t imagine her stopping until she gets what she wants.

Reactions: 4
I get the whole having 2 children with autism already but Zara hasn't been in nursery long she has spent 18 months in lockdown Rhi needs to realise that there is not enough evidence to assess her. Of course all ASD children are different but having to already she should know how best to support Zara at home ( stop giving in to her would be a good start) She just comes across as so entitled. We fought for 4 years for my son ( Not ASD) and he was eventually diagnosed at the age of 15 ! He went through the while of secondary school undiagnosed but we waited and accepted that other people had the need for the services more urgently than us . She comes across really horrible, completely agree that she is probably the reason for this " behind the scenes drama ". I bet someone said something to her about Zara being spoilt or disagreed with the autism and she's kicked off .

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m really hoping the consultants put her in her place. Donā€™t get me wrong, disability is something Iā€™m very passionate about and IF Zara is autistic, of course I hope sheā€™s able to access support. But Rhi needs to learn that stamping her feet and throwing a tantrum when things donā€™t go her way isnā€™t acceptable. I suppose we know where Zaraā€™s bratty streak comes from.

Reactions: 4
It was only a few months ago she wasnā€™t sure either way about Zara having autism but she wanted her assessed just in case and because she wanted her assessed in the same way as Will and Bella and not through the school route. I feel like sheā€™s making it seem worse than it is because sheā€™s in a rush to get her assessed now so itā€™s though the medical route and not school because sheā€™ll be on waiting lists for years for the school route.

So much secondhand embarrassment watching her stories this morning with that silly voice saying to go away. Unbelievably entitled and showing a horrible side of herself lately. If the professionals are saying they donā€™t see autism then maybe give it some more time and ask for an assessment later if sheā€™s still concerned. She clearly thinks sheā€™s too good to be waiting on waiting lists though.

Reactions: 3
Very quiet over on instagram so my guess is that it didnā€™t go her way. Just a guess, but I imagine sheā€™d be in a big rush to do the whole ā€˜see! I was right!ā€™ over on Stories if it went as she wanted.

Yeah she said in a video she wanted to get her assessed in March last year and then covid happened-Iā€™m calling bullshit on that because she didnā€™t seem to mention any concerns until way after that and I doubt she was keeping it to herself given the info she had provided about Will and Bellaā€™s autism.

Very quiet over on instagram so my guess is that it didnā€™t go her way. Just a guess, but I imagine sheā€™d be in a big rush to do the whole ā€˜see! I was right!ā€™ over on Stories if it went as she wanted.
I guess that too!! Sheā€™s be bragging if it went her way

That entitled attitude she has is going to be passed down to her kids. Itā€™s disgusting. I liked her, but I canā€™t be bothered to even check if she has any new YouTube videos at the moment, Iā€™m really going off her!

Yes I agree, it is awfully quiet so I assume it likely didnā€™t go the way Rhi wanted it to. Although Iā€™m surprised we havenā€™t been treated to an angry crying story barrage as she would see that as content gold. We shall seeā€¦

Reactions: 1
Her autism ā€˜contentā€™ seems to get her more engagement so I can see this being an ongoing thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.