Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d be a hell of a lot more relatable if she shared some of her own struggles instead of exploiting her children’s. That segment in the last vlog about some things being inappropriate to share online made me chuckle.

Reactions: 3
wow! the sheer audacity of rhi to be so shocked and appalled that a tesco employee dared to confront her and tell her she can't film inside the store! she has such an over-inflated sense of entitlement! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We all know what Tesco/ a large grocery store looks like, does this mean she’s not doing the online shopping anymore?

Has anyone else noticed Rhi's minuscule portion for lunch on the newest vlog? Surely a bagel with some peanut butter and a small apple is not enough of a meal to sustain her till dinner with the amount of work she claims to have, especially as she has said on previous vlogs that she only has an exante drink for breakfast and her dinners in her meal vlogs aren't anything special or substantial.
and it's not even a regular bagel! it's a thin bagel, thus much lower in calories - that, with a layer of penaut butter, an apple and a low-calorie vitamin drink is not going to provide an adequate amount of energy for a busy mother to sustain her until her evening meal. tbh, i'm surprised she uses regular peanut butter, and not one which is high-protein, low-sugar, low-fat etc. she obviously has issues with food, and would do far better to be honest and acknowledge that fact, rather than share her food in a public platform as though they're totally normal and adequate meals. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Christ this woman doesn’t half mosn. Between Florida and COVID her kids have spent next to no time in school this term and yet her latest grid post is bleating on about how it’s “finally” the school holidays? As if she’s just so so desperate for a break from her busy busy schedule. It must be nice living in dreamland

Christ this woman doesn’t half mosn. Between Florida and COVID her kids have spent next to no time in school this term and yet her latest grid post is bleating on about how it’s “finally” the school holidays? As if she’s just so so desperate for a break from her busy busy schedule. It must be nice living in dreamland
I can’t get over how many alarms she has set….6:00 get up, 7:15 eat breakfast, 7:30 end of breakfast 😂😂😂😂 she’s absolutely bonkers and so ridged with routines. Heaven forbid you have breakfast 2mins later than schedule 🙄

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how many alarms she has set….6:00 get up, 7:15 eat breakfast, 7:30 end of breakfast 😂😂😂😂 she’s absolutely bonkers and so ridged with routines. Heaven forbid you have breakfast 2mins later than schedule 🙄
I can’t get over that she gets her kids up at 6:30 and feeds them at 7:15. What are they doing for that 45 mins? Mine are eating within 15 mins of getting up on a school morning. And are they not starving at school cos she had breakfast so early? She obviously lives close enough to the school to walk - why do they need to be up at least an hour and a half before she drops them off and almost 2.5 hours before school actually starts???

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over that she gets her kids up at 6:30 and feeds them at 7:15. What are they doing for that 45 mins? Mine are eating within 15 mins of getting up on a school morning. And are they not starving at school cos she had breakfast so early? She obviously lives close enough to the school to walk - why do they need to be up at least an hour and a half before she drops them off and almost 2.5 hours before school actually starts???
oh that must be what the breakfast club is for! she just wants them out of the house asap in the morning but also wants time to put her face on before the school run.

So she was going on about personal things she cannot discuss. More like it’s stuff she doesn’t want to share because she is in the wrong or will feel stupid.
I speculate it’s with her husband regarding their family being on YouTube, husband has finally had enough and standing up, husband and Dylan do not want to go on holiday and be filmed and it’s caused tension in the household. Isn’t it odd something is going on in their house near the date of their staycation and husband and Dylan aren’t going. Maybe her husband is really busy with work and Dylan is busy with A levels, but what are the chances they’ve had enough of going on holiday and being filmed?
I think if her husband has come to such realisation that she is over sharing family life, he probably feels powerless to stop it because she has such a spiteful narcissist personality and wouldn’t back down. Can you imagine how messy a divorce with her would be?

as for being excited for the Easter holidays and glad her kids are off because it’s well needed, wasn’t she complaining a couple of weeks ago about them being home with covid and her not being able to work? What work does she actually do?Does she have a job we do not know about? Maybe if she spent less time on Instagram with her pointless reels and posts she would have a lot more time on her hands and there is no way she can call those reels a job- sharing a picture of her morning workout, telling people she’s on the school run everyday, telling people what she’s watching on tv every night. If she gets paid forthis tit I must be in the wrong job!

Reactions: 1
So she was going on about personal things she cannot discuss. More like it’s stuff she doesn’t want to share because she is in the wrong or will feel stupid.
I speculate it’s with her husband regarding their family being on YouTube, husband has finally had enough and standing up, husband and Dylan do not want to go on holiday and be filmed and it’s caused tension in the household. Isn’t it odd something is going on in their house near the date of their staycation and husband and Dylan aren’t going. Maybe her husband is really busy with work and Dylan is busy with A levels, but what are the chances they’ve had enough of going on holiday and being filmed?
I think if her husband has come to such realisation that she is over sharing family life, he probably feels powerless to stop it because she has such a spiteful narcissist personality and wouldn’t back down. Can you imagine how messy a divorce with her would be?

as for being excited for the Easter holidays and glad her kids are off because it’s well needed, wasn’t she complaining a couple of weeks ago about them being home with covid and her not being able to work? What work does she actually do?Does she have a job we do not know about? Maybe if she spent less time on Instagram with her pointless reels and posts she would have a lot more time on her hands and there is no way she can call those reels a job- sharing a picture of her morning workout, telling people she’s on the school run everyday, telling people what she’s watching on tv every night. If she gets paid forthis tit I must be in the wrong job!
You might be onto somewhere here. I noticed that they hardly appear in the Florida vlogs. Maybe those two weeks were the straw that broke the camel’s back and they now can’t bare to go away with her? She’s so desperate to make the “YouTube family” dream happen. If you aren’t comfortable with being on camera I can see how it could become a real problem. Her channel will be dead in the water if/when one of the other three decide they’re done with being performing circus monkeys.

She’s alluded to extended family drama before. She doesn’t have a good relationship with her family, and I have never heard her talk about her husbands family. So it could be something to do with that too. The common denominator is always Rhi.

Autistic traits

Oh yeah i’d happily put money on her being autistic. Now I believe that nobody is entitled to others’ medical histories but the fact that. her autistic kids are fair game for exploitation while she keeps tight lipped about her own journey is, in my opinion, quite disgraceful

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t cope with all those alarms going off, I get anxious if I leave the fridge door open too long, as the ping, ping noise drives me batshit 😂

I do hope that she seeks help for whatever is driving this behaviour and finds some inner peace 🌼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.