RFamily, The Angry Manc and his foolish ways

Do you like the RFamily/The Angry Manc?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LONG RANT!!!!!!!

So in todays vlog (2/12/18) it came to 23:08 minutes into the vlog and you can hear their dog Eva yelp behind the camera and then about 2/3 seconds later Dave screams and swears infront of his young son telling the dog to duck off. I’ve been watching this family for just over a year and I’ve always had this weird vibe off them. Definitely won’t be continuing to watch after this.

Here’s the link/url to the vlog:

That 4 year old of theirs is a rotten child constantly winging and she still has a dummy or “dodie” as they call it. They illegally put their kids in their 5 SEATER CAR without the right booster seats and safety when the camera isn’t on. Even though they try their best to hide it, and say family and friends help take the kids too places.

Been watching this family for roughly a year now and I’ve always noticed in the vlogs that they go to the park with the kids but theirs 6, sometimes more of them there but only with a 5 seater car. I’ve asked them once about the situation and Dave Ravenscroft (the dad) immediately wrote nasty vile replies back to me even though I never had any malice or mean intention behind the comment, I just wanted to make sure the kids were safe.

Dave or The Angry Manc as he likes to call himself, constantly states in the vlogs that he hates drama and is going to ignore it and rise above it. But he still throws shade at the “haters” and other Family channels he’s had previous fueds with in most of the vlogs. Him and his “darling” wife Sarah sit around some evenings doing live-streams infront of the kids chatting away to their viewers but with no care in the world. The amount of vile things they say infront of those poor children should be enough for social services to be involved.

The Angry Manc channel hasn’t had videos uploaded in weeks even though he’s stated several times that he’ll post a video this upcoming week and it never happens. The man needs a serious reality check.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sad as it is I hate watch Dave. The man is such a hypocritical narc that it's entertaining. His family content is boring, I'm embarrassed for him that he insists on vlogging every. single. day.

Reactions: 8

He appears to have removed his vlog. Lucky it's here, his raw family life. Warts and all.

Reactions: 11
Haha he is going to be pissed when another thread about him has appeared. Get ready for a rant about that ?

Reactions: 7
This man is vile, he's always got beef with some utuber but insists he's not said anything bad it's laughable really, I watched a live a few weeks back and all his spanners and followers are just as vile as him

LONG RANT!!!!!!!

So in todays vlog (2/12/18) it came to 23:08 minutes into the vlog and you can hear their dog Eva yelp behind the camera and then about 2/3 seconds later Dave screams and swears infront of his young son telling the dog to duck off. I’ve been watching this family for just over a year and I’ve always had this weird vibe off them. Definitely won’t be continuing to watch after this.

Here’s the link/url to the vlog:

That 4 year old of theirs is a rotten child constantly winging and she still has a dummy or “dodie” as they call it. They illegally put their kids in their 5 SEATER CAR without the right booster seats and safety when the camera isn’t on. Even though they try their best to hide it, and say family and friends help take the kids too places.

Been watching this family for roughly a year now and I’ve always noticed in the vlogs that they go to the park with the kids but theirs 6, sometimes more of them there but only with a 5 seater car. I’ve asked them once about the situation and Dave Ravenscroft (the dad) immediately wrote nasty vile replies back to me even though I never had any malice or mean intention behind the comment, I just wanted to make sure the kids were safe.

Dave or The Angry Manc as he likes to call himself, constantly states in the vlogs that he hates drama and is going to ignore it and rise above it. But he still throws shade at the “haters” and other Family channels he’s had previous fueds with in most of the vlogs. Him and his “darling” wife Sarah sit around some evenings doing live-streams infront of the kids chatting away to their viewers but with no care in the world. The amount of vile things they say infront of those poor children should be enough for social services to be involved.

The Angry Manc channel hasn’t had videos uploaded in weeks even though he’s stated several times that he’ll post a video this upcoming week and it never happens. The man needs a serious reality check.
Something does not sit right in that family..

I will admit I'm human I've said tit when I've dropped something, I've slipped out a FFS when hearing things but never have I myself shouted like that in front of young children. If that was one of mine I think they'd burst into tears. Their son didn't seem phased by it which leads me think this is seen as normal behaviour in that house.
Each to their own but when you create a channel preaching right from wrong, passing critical comments and cruel attacks on other families like the Angry Manc you need to make sure your own behaviour and house is in order too.

Reactions: 13
His manners tells it all.. its seams the kids live in fear of him.. they say its cos they are well behaved.. may be so they all seem good kids .. kids will be kids.. so i dont think his angry outbursts is just once in a blue moon... more like every single day!.. but that wont be on camera tho.. but it just takes one vlogg to show a million thoughts what is an every single day event in that house .

What happened, he stepped on the dog, then screamed at it and told it to F off?

Charming.

Poor dog having an overweight man step on your foot, then being screamed at. Dave get off YouTube and stop procreating.

I imagine they both have mouths like sewers. When the drama with the Rees family was going on Sarah at one point was screaming expletives like a banshee down the phone to Michelle Rees. If a social worker had have been walking past their house that day they might have had words.

Just realized one person has voted that they like them, I suspect Dave is already on this thread lol....

Reactions: 11
Dave will probably be pleased this thread is public. Since we moved the last one his content has been dire to the point I'd rather watch Michelle Rees get another free coffee in Costa and another shade of neon pink lipstick.

His Spanners are such tools, much prefer the Ree's mod's. They seem more on the ball with things.

Dave's spanner's seem a little slow on the uptake - I imagine they all look and talk like that Mummy Chelle.

Reactions: 10
This family are such chavs. Haven't watched in months, just more bottom feeders using the Ingham family situation.

I wish the council tax benefit and tax credits changes had of gone through to make people like this stop breeding and having large families that taxpayers subsidise.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He should see what we write in the private thread.

Yeah, and Imagine none of them work. Well, I think they work the system, but too thick and lazy to work a proper job. I mean really, why would anyone want to do that?!

And they get so upset about loosing their spanner status.

lol Jimjam... Dave thinks you are a man. You gave the game away haha you really are just a desperate housewife that needs a shag.

This family are such chavs. Haven't watched in months, just more bottom feeders using the Ingham family situation.

I wish the council tax benefit and tax credits changes had of gone through to make people like this stop breeding and having large families that taxpayers subsidise.
Totally agree. I know a family with 5 children. They work 15 hours a week and bring home over 700 in benefits.
Dave's business can not be bringing in a lot of money as Daz still has his regular day job so it's obvious tax credits/housing/council tax benefits are topping up Mr 3 failed businesses Ravenscroft.

@DirtyLaundry Never mind, I'm sure he'll tweet a response or maybe if we're really lucky a live stream again to call us all twats.

• Haha
He should see what we write in the private thread.

Yeah, and Imagine none of them work. Well, I think they work the system, but too thick and lazy to work a proper job. I mean really, why would anyone want to do that?!

And they get so upset about loosing their spanner status.

lol Jimjam... Dave thinks you are a man. You gave the game away haha you really are just a desperate housewife that needs a shag.
Putting on my psychologists hat I do wonder why Dave often refers to women who are sex starved? Perhaps he is the one who is deprived? It might explain why he looks so tense these days?

I'm not surprised the boy wasn't shocked by his dads shouting bet it happens all the time. A sweet moment with his son and he ends up screaming at the dog.

Same as when the kids glaze over while their parents are calling other adults out on the internet. Normalised behavior in that household.

It's not normal.

@youtubewatcher303 I wouldn't look too deep into it, I just think his jokes are tit and that's his go to insult.

Yes men like Dave with little brain cells tend to throw sexual insults. Often to boost their ego and make them feel in control.
It's classic of those with Narcissistic personality.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.