Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, what's the actual story with mammy fox and her interior design notions? Is she actually qualified/ working in the industry? Her Interior design IG is crap, surely that's not her business promotion site?
Remember herself and Erika did some BS presentation/ show in arnotts, Erika on fashion and mammy fox on interiors? Seriously?!! She painted a whole house white and suddenly became a designer??? Honestly, they are so full of crap, all 3 of them šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Reactions: 7
Anyone asking her for advice needs to take a long hard look at themselves!! How aerlingus partnered with a blogger for her MOTHER to travel is beyond me, people are desparate to see their families as they have missed so much since the beginning of the pandemic (flights are also super expensive for those actually having to pay out of their own pocket) There airport reunion was like they had picked her up from doing a weekly shop, no emotion why because they have continuously seen each other. Just vile in every sense go the word. Also Who wants to see what itinerary they have for their mother, the same shite but with her in the background! They know every trick In the book absolute sly foxes!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Eh thereā€™s no need to share the itinerary cos we already feckin know it hun.
They will basically sit on their arses in swanky restaurants and hotels eating pasta and drinking wine and pass by the usual landmarks. Do they ever order anything except pasta? They are so uncultured and never do anything out of the ordinary. I bet they won't do anything new in NY this week, it will be central Park and byrant Park on repeat. So so nice.

So so stunning at this time of year. She says that at every stage of the year.

Reactions: 4
How does she get a visa everytime. The usual carry on stressing out with the application....because she knows she really doesn't deserve one. She is an Irish influencer that mostly works with Irish brands, most of her followers are Irish and the only person she employs is Irish. So what am I missing what does she bring to the table that gets her over the line for every visa, I am genuinely confused!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.