Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Urka and Kaelin, whose Stockholm syndrome is now fully developed.
Anyone want to attempt a summary of the last snoozefest of a thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Summary
Urka still in New Yark and is a boring 💩. And Tammy has still not proposed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Summary
Urka still in New Yark and is a boring 💩. And Tammy has still not proposed
I'm sure I've said it before but theirs has all the hallmarks of a relationship that could well end suddenly, only for Tammy to almost immediately meet and quickly marry someone else who's more obviously suited to him and less of a boring, anal retentive self-obsessed dose.
(I'm not wishing it on them, just pointing it out as a pattern I've seen in similar relationships)

Reactions: 26
Perhaps they don't believe in marriage. Has she ever said she intends to get hitched? I sleep through her content so I can't recall! 😆

Reactions: 1
Perhaps they don't believe in marriage. Has she ever said she intends to get hitched? I sleep through her content so I can't recall! 😆
Yeah they have a kind of a plan or understanding she said years ago.
Trying to remember details now but she did a video where she answered questions about their relationship. She said they broke up for a time when they were living far apart but got back together when they were both in New Yark and that was it, all in, done deal kind of thing. I'm sure she said when they were apart they were emailing constantly as friends. She also mentioned quite a lot around that time that she loves children and wants to have some of her own. I have always assumed she's very traditional: that's why I'm kind of surprised they're not on the "marriage, babies and build a grey box in Kerry" train.
Didn't she say in the last year or two that she'd raise kids in the US? I just don't see it.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for that breakdown! I honestly haven't checked in on her content in at least a year and remember nothing beyond her shoe wall and Kaelin being attached at the hip! Gosh she's dull! 😂

I can't see Tommy proposing tbh. They already live like an old married couple in this beige existence, so I guess there's no sense of urgency to make it official. :unsure:

• Haha
Thanks for that breakdown! I honestly haven't checked in on her content in at least a year and remember nothing beyond her shoe wall and Kaelin being attached at the hip! Gosh she's dull! 😂

I can't see Tommy proposing tbh. They already live like an old married couple in this beige existence, so I guess there's no sense of urgency to make it official. :unsure:
I don't know why I remember all that 🤣 I've watched very little of her contint really.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Maybe Tammy is going for his green card & being married to Urka would delay that so they're waiting til he gets approval & she'll go for one then based off his? It'd probably be a more solid base than going for one off her stalled influencer career

Reactions: 1
Maybe Tammy is going for his green card & being married to Urka would delay that so they're waiting til he gets approval & she'll go for one then based off his? It'd probably be a more solid base than going for one off her stalled influencer career
it would actually be better for their green card ambitions if they were married for a while before they apply. If she’s married to Tammy for less than two years when she gets approved, she’d only get a 2 year green card but if they’re married for more than two years, she’d get a 10 year green card. If I was them I’d be hoping down the aisle asap.

• Haha
Yeah they have a kind of a plan or understanding she said years ago.
Trying to remember details now but she did a video where she answered questions about their relationship. She said they broke up for a time when they were living far apart but got back together when they were both in New Yark and that was it, all in, done deal kind of thing. I'm sure she said when they were apart they were emailing constantly as friends. She also mentioned quite a lot around that time that she loves children and wants to have some of her own. I have always assumed she's very traditional: that's why I'm kind of surprised they're not on the "marriage, babies and build a grey box in Kerry" train.
Didn't she say in the last year or two that she'd raise kids in the US? I just don't see it.
I remember as well she injured her hand and she was so upset as it was the ring finger and kept moaning about it so I got the sense she’s a I need a ring kind of person!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else not think that her and Kaelin have to be working for a company? They have no content but yet insta and YouTube is supposed to be their career/main source of income in NY and fund their lavish lifestyle and designer tit. I think they are working privately/anonymously as content creators and possibly for Irish companies and that is what she is now getting up at like 5am every morning, that would be 10am Irish time 🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else not think that her and Kaelin have to be working for a company? They have no content but yet insta and YouTube is supposed to be their career/main source of income in NY and fund their lavish lifestyle and designer tit. I think they are working privately/anonymously as content creators and possibly for Irish companies and that is what she is now getting up at like 5am every morning, that would be 10am Irish time 🤔🤔
Yep think afew people have said that here before, to live the life they have in NY they need to be earning serious coin and they have definitely taken a back seat to posting on insta, plus it would be in their shady nature to be up to something they shouldn't be.

Reactions: 9
She says she is trying to keep herself ‘zen’ - all that non work and going to events must be very hard on her

Reactions: 2
People who need glasses/contacts but refuse to wear them drive me mad. Pure vanity on her part no doubt

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.