Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw it on Twitter, a woman working in hotel where nos got engaged said how she sent flowers after her stay, When retro stayed she wasn’t nice and didn’t send flowers🤣 and this lady didn’t want to be working when retro stayed. Now to be fair I wouldn’t be sending flowers after a stay unless hotel did something amazing for me.
I'm confused, what's the jist of this?

Reactions: 3
Saw it on Twitter, a woman working in hotel where nos got engaged said how she sent flowers after her stay, When retro stayed she wasn’t nice and didn’t send flowers🤣 and this lady didn’t want to be working when retro stayed. Now to be fair I wouldn’t be sending flowers after a stay unless hotel did something amazing for me.
Ive always thought Niamh seened nice - glad to see that is the case!

Reactions: 4
Big things coming goys!!! Might explain the absence. Be interesting to see which avenue she takes when it comes to her own brand.

Reactions: 1
Ah they are planning another trip home, it is lovely cos she hasn't seen her parents in so long. Again it could be visa related

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah they are planning another trip home, it is lovely cos she hasn't seen her parents in so long. Again it could be visa related
I know sure it must be nearly a month

Wouldn't your heart go out to them x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she away for a romantic weekend with her Louis Vuitton weekend bag? It’s just pic after pic of Louis on a different chair, different bed, just hanging out. Alright Urka, we get it, you love Louis alot. Maybe more than Tammy!

And I’d say slightly out of shot is the rest of the luggage, bags not quite designer enough to make the cut. It’s really sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of Kaelins videos came up for me on TikTok and she said she’s been in NY nearly 7 years after she moved there to work on her sisters “brand”.

they haven’t done a whole lot during that time, have they?

Reactions: 10
One of Kaelins videos came up for me on TikTok and she said she’s been in NY nearly 7 years after she moved there to work on her sisters “brand”.

they haven’t done a whole lot during that time, have they?
Excuse you..... They walked across 147 pedestrian crossings, visited the Hamptons 21 times, ate 400 bowls of tomato pasta, dressed like a 55 year old woman 765 times, visited home 42 times and did 980 pilates classes. Living their best NYC life!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Excuse you..... They walked across 147 pedestrian crossings, visited the Hamptons 21 times, ate 400 bowls of tomato pasta, dressed like a 55 year old woman 765 times, visited home 42 times and did 980 pilates classes. Living their best NYC life!
don’t forget the 1040 iced coffees consumed in that time 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And Kaelin ate a load of ketchup according to her “fun“ facts

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Know you’re joking - but I actually think all of those numbers are on the low side for their 7 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Correct couldn't never understand it but she did go to London last time
The US embassy in Dublin are have a reputation for being difficult.

Stephanie O'Quigley went to Berlin last year rather than Dublin and i think i vaguely remember LCs closet going somewhere that wasnt Dublin too (open to correction on the second point)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.