Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to see after your comment but remembered kaelin blocked me on TikTok! Are any of her videos good?
She has a nice tone, but it’s all the usual undifferentiated shite. Routines, skin care, etc. The day in the life consisted of a smoothie, a spa event and a couple hours desk ‘work’. Assuming she chose a ’busy’ day to show… yikes, how these people would survive in real world doesn’t bear thinking about...

Reactions: 4
Blocked??!! Wow what got you blocked?
She had posted a makeup/lipstick tutorial and I had commented something along the lines of enjoying the video/would love her to share her journey re:lip fillers as to me it looked clear she had had them done! I didn’t say it in a negative way as I think it’s completely normal and nothing to feel ashamed about and really thought it might be something interesting they could talk about for once but she deleted my comment instantly and then blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had posted a makeup/lipstick tutorial and I had commented something along the lines of enjoying the video/would love her to share her journey re:lip fillers as to me it looked clear she had had them done! I didn’t say it in a negative way as I think it’s completely normal and nothing to feel ashamed about and really thought it might be something interesting they could talk about for once but she deleted my comment instantly and then blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️
How could you!
Don't you know the sly Foxes are au naturel, definitely not using fillers and Botox and whatever the duck Red Fox had done to her marionette lines* 🤣
Gas really that they've both clearly had various tweakments but absolutely refuse to discuss or acknowledge them in any way. Is it their innate sneakiness and need to project an image of "perfection" or I wonder are some brands unwilling to work with influenzas who openly use cosmetic procedures?
*I'm sure I've used the wrong term here - I think marionette lines are below the mouth, while it's the corresponding lines above the mouth that Urka had absolutely butchered 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How could you!
Don't you know the sly Foxes are au naturel, definitely not using fillers and Botox and whatever the duck Red Fox had done to her marionette lines* 🤣
Gas really that they've both clearly had various tweakments but absolutely refuse to discuss or acknowledge them in any way. Is it their innate sneakiness and need to project an image of "perfection" or I wonder are some brands unwilling to work with influenzas who openly use cosmetic procedures?
*I'm sure I've used the wrong term here - I think marionette lines are below the mouth, while it's the corresponding lines above the mouth that Urka had absolutely butchered 🤔
Yeah, I just really don’t get this absolute denial about having had anything done when not only is it clear as day but it’s also 2023 ffs?! Like everyone and their mother is getting lip filler, face filler, and everything else! Like it’s not a big deal and lying/denying it only makes it seem like it is

Reactions: 9
How could you!
I think you're right and it's her nasolabial folds? Between nose and mouth. Keep getting confused too, but marionette are sad puppet from mouth to chin. Had to double check. You'd think I'd know by now, when I'm forever feeling like I look around 100

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think both are terrified of ending up looking like the Mother. So rushing into treatment they don't need while still far too young. In fairness she looks a fright and I think it's Kaelin who resembles her most. So she will have a lot more than her lips to worry about in years to come!

Reactions: 7
I think both are terrified of ending up looking like the Mother. So rushing into treatment they don't need while still far too young. In fairness she looks a fright and I think it's Kaelin who resembles her most. So she will have a lot more than her lips to worry about in years to come!
The mother would look better if she gained 20lbs. Too skinny and it's ageing. Also has the look of a smoker...

Reactions: 12
The mother would look better if she gained 20lbs. Too skinny and it's ageing. Also has the look of a smoker...
Oh she has to be a heavy smoker.
She reminds me of a few women I've met over the years, extremely restrictive diets "helped" by plenty smokes and clear spirits. All absolute feeders too, loving to cook for others and feed them up.
As much as we make fun of her, she's a sad case.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The mother looks about 80 and sickly. If she was about 2 or 3 stone heavier it would take a good 15 years off her.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if the sly foxes are gone off the planet or have they blocked everyone. Radio silence since Dec

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if the sly foxes are gone off the planet or have they blocked everyone. Radio silence since Dec
Retro posted the other day, she was at some fashion event. Spent the evening in the ear of the designer from all accounts.
They both must have other jobs away from the page though because they definitely post less these days.

I must know… did Kaelin also get a tooth removed and was it the same one? I’m sure we will find out in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow she got a tooth pulled and she is eating soft foods only - such riveting content
I don't understand this. Wouldn't you just chew on the other side of the mouth? I had an extraction a couple of months ago and that's all I did.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand this. Wouldn't you just chew on the other side of the mouth? I had an extraction a couple of months ago and that's all I did.
Exactly. Again it’s attention seeking. The first two days tend to be tough but after that you just chew on the other side. Unless it’s a front tooth on the bottom (but that’s unlikely). Assuming this is in preparation for something like invisalign.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. Again it’s attention seeking. The first two days tend to be tough but after that you just chew on the other side. Unless it’s a front tooth on the bottom (but that’s unlikely). Assuming this is in preparation for something like invisalign.
Or full on piano teeth veneers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.