Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh that's a support dog excuse you!
I’d still love to know how they got the dog home previously. A lot of airlines changed their rules around support dogs (because of people, cough cough, abusing the rules) travelling in cabin to only allowing actual certified abd trained service dogs.

Were they putting the dog in cargo whenever they travelled?

Reactions: 3
Love to know what they were up to in cork the fact they didn't share it they normally do

Reactions: 1
I think the theory earlier around her having some freebie work done at a cosmetic clinic in Portugal sounds plausible.

Reactions: 10
I think the theory earlier around her having some freebie work done at a cosmetic clinic in Portugal sounds plausible.
Where would the incentive for a clinic to give her a freebie if she isn’t promoting it though?

Reactions: 4
I think she didn't post the holiday because they didn't give it to her for free. She probably did try to get some freebies but they didn't budge so she want giving them any publicity. I also think she's been posting way less because it's got to the point where she actually hates having to share details about her life but has to keep it up now as her income depends on it.

Oooh they are being super quiet and not their usual gloaty, smug selves. Wonder what's up???

Reactions: 6
Oooh they are being super quiet and not their usual gloaty, smug selves. Wonder what's up???
yeah, I don’t understand how they convince brands that they are popular/engaging when they never post anything and when they do it’s like crickets in the comments/likes! Queens of bought followers that’s for sure

I think they may have realised their influencing career is dead and working on some sort of pivot reinvention.

There's no way they honestly believe they can suck much more out of it

Reactions: 6
Kaelin's reel of her (undisclosed freebie) stay at the Europe is hilar. The bits where she is trying her damndest to ✨️smoulder✨️ at the camera, the bit where she's desperately trying to push her hip up higher to make herself look 🔥curvy🔥, the bit where they eat at the newest restaurant there and end up getting pizza, pasta and chips as usual 😁 but my favourite bit of all is the careful editing and matching of the video to the lyrics: in a reel focusing on a romantic/dirty hotel stay with her partner, she uses selfie footage of herself strutting suggestively towards the mirror for the "I love you" line of the song!
Sorry David, you're out of luck, she's giving herself the glad eye!

Reactions: 10
Kaelin's reel of her (undisclosed freebie) stay at the Europe is hilar. The bits where she is trying her damndest to ✨️smoulder✨️ at the camera, the bit where she's desperately trying to push her hip up higher to make herself look 🔥curvy🔥, the bit where they eat at the newest restaurant there and end up getting pizza, pasta and chips as usual 😁 but my favourite bit of all is the careful editing and matching of the video to the lyrics: in a reel focusing on a romantic/dirty hotel stay with her partner, she uses selfie footage of herself strutting suggestively towards the mirror for the "I love you" line of the song!
Sorry David, you're out of luck, she's giving herself the glad eye!
Also her remark on their first summer trip home since covid! Have they not been home 10 million times already??

Reactions: 14
Also her remark on their first summer trip home since covid! Have they not been home 10 million times already??
Oh but it’s their first June/July trip home since covid. That’s the distinction. Not all those other times, because those were other months…

With the radio silence until now, it still makes me wonder how they make money during this time? I don’t understand this influencer game? It either pays really freaking well or it’s all smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think they may have realised their influencing career is dead and working on some sort of pivot reinvention.

There's no way they honestly believe they can suck much more out of it
They are up and down to Dublin trying to get the visa renewed at the American embassy. The absolute stress....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They will be out of New York a month at least, a whole of month of rent payed and the constant travelling. €€ coming from
Somewhere

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.