Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This isn’t a partnership but here’s an affiliate link so I can make money off of you”🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm gonna cut these pieces of my hair kinda like shorterrrrrrrrrrrrr. God she's painful to listen to. Random but I always think when I'm watching her talk she has really bad coffee breath lol😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm gonna cut these pieces of my hair kinda like shorterrrrrrrrrrrrr. God she's painful to listen to. Random but I always think when I'm watching her talk she has really bad coffee breath lol😂😂
"Cutting it shorterrrrrrrrrr" if that makes sense. Yes urika it's cutting your hair! Hardly nuclear science!!!

Reactions: 8
She said in the lastest youtube video that they are hoping to buy a house in the hamptons in the next year....where is this money coming from!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she’s some sort of Kerry Dom fetish club of something. Cause it ain’t from influencing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said in the lastest youtube video that they are hoping to buy a house in the hamptons in the next year....where is this money coming from!!
It might be abit more convincing that they've been saving really hard if we didn't see them go on holiday every other week, eat out pretty much everyday for lunch and dinner, skip all the PT classes and not buy designer gear.
They in ny eyes have quite a lavish lifestyle and have still been able to save up enough to afford a house in the hamptons 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
Will they buy a duplex in the Hampton so that Kaelin and the boyf can live on site?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Places in Hamptons are minimum of $1M for somewhere even remotely her standard. Surely they can’t buy that outright, and would need a huge mortgage. Given the rent on their city place is around $6k, they must have to be giving that up. Either way, surely no way they have saved a million dollars, or could afford like $10k a month in rent plus mortgage… Truly baffling.

Reactions: 6
Would love to see the paperwork she provides to a mortgage lender given that she has so little brand work, her Instagram is a total flop and her YouTube is much of the same. Buying a house in the hamptons is laughable, She’s a absolute fraud just like her parents.

Reactions: 10
Would love to see the paperwork she provides to a mortgage lender given that she has so little brand work, her Instagram is a total flop and her YouTube is much of the same. Buying a house in the hamptons is laughable, She’s a absolute fraud just like her parents.
The parents must have something to do with it all.
Wonder what people think of her folks in the area?

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was sly accounting from their parents, giving them money for their business that he is also involved in so they don’t pay inheritance taxes.

Reactions: 12
Wouldnt surprise me if its a lie to gain traction! Continue to do what she's doing, go once twice a year!

Reactions: 2
Places in Hamptons are minimum of $1M for somewhere even remotely her standard. Surely they can’t buy that outright, and would need a huge mortgage. Given the rent on their city place is around $6k, they must have to be giving that up. Either way, surely no way they have saved a million dollars, or could afford like $10k a month in rent plus mortgage… Truly baffling.
Did she actually say she was going to buy? I remember her saying they were hoping to rent for the whole summer next year . That’s certainly do-able since they seem to be able to sublet their apartments when they go home for Christmas. There’s no way they’d keep renting that $2-4K a month apartment if they were able to buy a house anywhere outright. I’m assuming they don’t know what they’re doing long term, but no way would they be buying a house in the Hamptons especially this year, interest rates in the US have almost tripled

Reactions: 3
I assume they are buying it as an investment property to rent out/air bnb for most of the year?

They would need a 200 grand down payment and an 800 grand loan. If they are both earning around 150 or 200 k a year that would be no bother to get a loan of that amount.

Did she actually say she was going to buy? I remember her saying they were hoping to rent for the whole summer next year . That’s certainly do-able since they seem to be able to sublet their apartments when they go home for Christmas. There’s no way they’d keep renting that $2-4K a month apartment if they were able to buy a house anywhere outright. I’m assuming they don’t know what they’re doing long term, but no way would they be buying a house in the Hamptons especially this year, interest rates in the US have almost tripled
Their current apartment is nearer $6k for sure, and tbh would be quite surprised if the building they are in allowed subletting…

I assume they are buying it as an investment property to rent out/air bnb for most of the year?

They would need a 200 grand down payment and an 800 grand loan. If they are both earning around 150 or 200 k a year that would be no bother to get a loan of that amount.
That’s true. Definitely a possibility

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What is it her bf is meant to work at? I know Laura dorgans fella is some sport writer or something like that so guessing he'd be on good enough money

What is it her bf is meant to work at? I know Laura dorgans fella is some sport writer or something like that so guessing he'd be on good enough money
Sorry but your profile pic and then the little hat perfectly positioned on top......😂😂😂😂

You know what, you're probably right. Might be underestimating what sly fox rakes in money wise.
They never seem to have a care in the world when it comes to money

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.