Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she’s back posting because there’s a visa renewal in the works and needs to show engagement etc?

Im sure Kaelin will be on with the replay of vineyards next week.

Reactions: 8
Or she’s back posting because there’s a visa renewal in the works and needs to show engagement etc?

Im sure Kaelin will be on with the replay of vineyards next week.
How does she without fail get a visa? She barely works and her only employee is Irish and her sister!!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why they’re always so quiet about their visa stuff. I understand it’s stressful but there’s never so much as a quick mention of it. It would be good content for them to give insight into the process.

The parents are 100% involved in getting those visas either by paying people off or knowing the right people.

So there I was casually strolling through the UES on Saturday when I see a server outside a restaurant and thought, 'he looks familiar. It was only DAVE, Kaelin's boyfriend!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So there I was casually strolling through the UES on Saturday when I see a server outside a restaurant and thought, 'he looks familiar. It was only DAVE, Kaelin's boyfriend!!!!!
I thought the lads both had decent enough office jobs?!

Reactions: 4
Which restaurant was it?? Got to work two jobs so they can blow the $ on superficial crap.

Reactions: 3
Which restaurant was it?? Got to work two jobs so they can blow the $ on superficial crap.
I don't know I was too shocked to stop and check lol! COuldn't believe it though. Obvs Retro ain't paying enough to keep them both in the lifestyle to which they are accustomed!

Reactions: 3
I don't know I was too shocked to stop and check lol! COuldn't believe it though. Obvs Retro ain't paying enough to keep them both in the lifestyle to which they are accustomed!
Kaelin also works in a bar! Its all smoke and mirrors.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.