Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all influencers have to write “wholesome weekend” when they were just outside during the summer. Wholesome? Let’s all copy each others words. You spent the weekend outside, going for walks and doing normal stuff. Doesn’t need a stupid wholesome tag alongside “photo dump”.

but ok, go ahead and dump your photos so we can all see your wholesome weekend 😂😂😂
No doubt their usual weekend plans involve vice clubs, class A drugs and kicking kittens, necessitating that they specify when they occasionally engage in more wholesome pursuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No doubt their usual weekend plans involve vice clubs, class A drugs and kicking kittens, necessitating that they specify when they occasionally engage in more wholesome pursuits.
How amazing would it be if retro posted a complete blow out of a weekend. I’m taking The Hangover style…would deff tune into that! However, she’d prob ruin it by using the opportunity to schill hotel, drug dealers etc. But at least it beats “which pair of runners will I keep”!

Reactions: 11
How amazing would it be if retro posted a complete blow out of a weekend. I’m taking The Hangover style…would deff tune into that! However, she’d prob ruin it by using the opportunity to schill hotel, drug dealers etc. But at least it beats “which pair of runners will I keep”!
I would definitely want to see her LIKEtoKNOW.it link to her favorite drug dealer! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Which cream runners should I keep.
How about ya make up your own mind.
She will anyway: remember when she had a poll up to help her decide between an ok-looking pair of runners and these massive Valentino yokes that looked like something you'd've rejected in Tyler's for being tit looking in 1998? Oh and she mentioned the Valentino ones didn't fit her properly. Obviously everyone voted for the cheaper, more wearable ones that actually fit, but Urka went ahead and bought the other ones because she's a bleeping div.

Reactions: 10
she is such a boring girl, I can’t get over how brands work with her, never mind give Her free tickets to the US tennis open
Tbh those didn’t look like hospitality seats. Top level - prob about $30 each. USO is pretty accessible.
If she’d been invited into a box or lounge am sure we would have heard about it!

Reactions: 5
Tbh those didn’t look like hospitality seats. Top level - prob about $30 each. USO is pretty accessible.
If she’d been invited into a box or lounge am sure we would have heard about it!
Ok feel better now. The most anticipated 1st round match EVER I was full of rage 😅😅

Reactions: 2
She must be working another job somewhere?
She really doesn't be on insta as much, definitely has pulled back

Reactions: 14
She must be working another job somewhere?
She really doesn't be on insta as much, definitely has pulled back
they have to working elsewhere! She rarely posts now and it’s not in a ‘I’ve reached a level where I don’t need to post/engage”! Would love to know what’s actually going on with her and kaelin

Reactions: 11
Ha! She just described the ceremony for Serena Williams as “so nice”! It’s like a self parody! She’s really living up to the thread title! I honestly don’t think she has a job elsewhere … too work shy and it wouldn’t leave her with enough time for her gratitude journaling and skincare routine!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
they have to working elsewhere! She rarely posts now and it’s not in a ‘I’ve reached a level where I don’t need to post/engage”! Would love to know what’s actually going on with her and kaelin
My guess they are doing content creation for other brands. She’s pulled back hugely from YouTube as well.

Reactions: 4
Its quite intriguing really the work situation... i had thought the whole idea around her "job" was her online persona, online social media promotions and advertising to drum up business for the brands however her lack thereof this summer is quite interesting. If she not promoting online, what is she doing for these brands unless working inhouse for one of them in a different position. Not a day goes by without Lou Cooney and the like posting 10+ affiliate links and sponsored posts even while on holidays. My guess is a regular day job and the odd sponsored post to boost her income. I had seen Stephanie O'Q had mentioned a vegan company contacting her and offering 50 dollars to post on insta for them... :LOL:

Reactions: 6
Its quite intriguing really the work situation... i had thought the whole idea around her "job" was her online persona, online social media promotions and advertising to drum up business for the brands however her lack thereof this summer is quite interesting. If she not promoting online, what is she doing for these brands unless working inhouse for one of them in a different position. Not a day goes by without Lou Cooney and the like posting 10+ affiliate links and sponsored posts even while on holidays. My guess is a regular day job and the odd sponsored post to boost her income. I had seen Stephanie O'Q had mentioned a vegan company contacting her and offering 50 dollars to post on insta for them... :LOL:
50 dollars a post is a bit tit no? Or does she have quite a small following?

Reactions: 1
50 dollars a post is a bit tit no? Or does she have quite a small following?
She has about 19k. Im not sure if Stephanie was horrified they contacted her in the first place or if the 50 dollars was crap. I dont know if she does sponsored posts. She works in beauty PR so maybe influencing could be a conflict. Her page is more personal than flogging

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.