Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Retro needs to lay off the salt. i believe she mentioned that recently about puffiness so she just needs to give it up when she knows whats contributing to it. Salt is such an irish thing! plenty other ways of flavouring food nowadays. reminds me of my MIL who believes a meal is not complete unless drowned in salt and herbs are considered foreign.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Retro needs to lay off the salt. i believe she mentioned that recently about puffiness so she just needs to give it up when she knows whats contributing to it. Salt is such an irish thing! plenty other ways of flavouring food nowadays. reminds me of my MIL who believes a meal is not complete unless drowned in salt and herbs are considered foreign.
My nanny was the same she'd drown chipper chips in salt lol

Reactions: 3
She's tagged in this pic on insta from that lipstick event recently... She looks so different
View attachment 1253669
Still hilarious that she was chosen for a lipstick demo event with those lips… 🤣

How long until we get the photo dump of her ‘so so nice’ hotel and dinner after the ‘trip out of the city’ this weekend? Bet it was ‘so so nice’ to turn off the phone and disconnect…

Reactions: 9
Has she untagged herself from that pic already? Can’t see it in her tagged photos on IG.
Can’t say I blame her tbh 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she untagged herself from that pic already? Can’t see it in her tagged photos on IG.
Can’t say I blame her tbh 😬
Its still there! Its a set of photos and the first pic is of a different girl getting her lipstick applied.

Reactions: 5
Salt is a major ingredient in lots of foods not just Irish food? Like Japanese cuisine is very high in sodium, cured meats in Spanish or Italian cuisine, cheeses.. heck I’m on my second margarita of tonight and love a salted glass.

Retro stayed in for a cozy weekend and "cooked" all weekend. Potato waffles, burnt potato waffles, ketchup, omelette and Avocado 🤣🤣🤣. How can these 2 girls not cook a few decent dinners at their age. I wouldn't say I'm the best cook in the world but I can do the usual, a nice roast dinner, a chicken curry and rice. Like I'm sure everyone can make a simple chicken or beef or prawn stir fry. The way they eat and cook always reminds me of broke college students back in the day. Spaghetti with dolmio sauce on it. Bird's-eye Waffles.. That's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol she went to the Hampton last weekend and it was lashing rain and freezing for three days straight. I’d say this trip was meant to be anything but a cozy getaway. She must have been fuming with the weather which is probably why we barely got any pictures!

Reactions: 4
Lol she went to the Hampton last weekend and it was lashing rain and freezing for three days straight. I’d say this trip was meant to be anything but a cozy getaway. She must have been fuming with the weather which is probably why we barely got any pictures!
Laughed out loud at this. Mother Nature taking care of business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly this since she posts the same identical pictures of central Park every single time it's sunny. Such a stunning day... So so nice.

The Hamptons is on the East coast U.S.A. It's not even summer yet and you definitely wouldn't be banking in having nice weather this early

I know I’ve lived here almost 10 years. You wouldn’t be banking on roasting hot, but it’s usually above 20c this time of year and fairly sunny, the last three weeks have been unseasonably cold (it got to around 9 degree last weekend) and it didn’t stop raining for three days. Likely not the weather she had envisioned.

The Hamptons is on the East coast U.S.A. It's not even summer yet and you definitely wouldn't be banking in having nice weather this early

I know I’ve lived here almost 10 years. You wouldn’t be banking on roasting hot, but it’s usually above 20c this time of year and fairly sunny, the last three weeks have been unseasonably cold (it got to around 9 degree last weekend) and it didn’t stop raining for three days. Likely not the weather she had envisioned.
Or manifested!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really really hate influencers pushing vitamins , probiotics or any type of supplements. I just think it's so wrong and irresponsible.

Reactions: 9
I almost felt embarrassed for her cringing at the latest big long Instagram post about nothing. I couldn't even read it except the first and last sentence. Only 11 comments in 24hrs and at least 3 are bots. This is even with her asking ppl to post a comment if they had questions 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Any ideas for new thread title folks?
I know she's so fecking boring she doesn't give us much to work with 🤣

Retro Flame #7: Sooow soooow nice?

Retro Flame #7: Puffy the Bedtime Slayer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I almost felt embarrassed for her cringing at the latest big long Instagram post about nothing. I couldn't even read it except the first and last sentence. Only 11 comments in 24hrs and at least 3 are bots. This is even with her asking ppl to post a comment if they had questions 🙈

Retro Flame's stream of lies said:
2. Saying NO: I've always been a do-er & living in New York undoubtedly turns you into a YES person because you never want to miss out. But take it from me, it catches up on you. So this year I've taken my power back. I only do things I'm truly excited to say yes to, I only work on projects I'm super passionate about, I only go out/drink when I WANT to - not because I feel I have to. Life moves very very fast so make sure you're doing the things you love.
Sorry love, but from where I'm standing, you never say "Yes" to anything. Your life in NYC is boring as tit. Go out, get wild and have fun. You're boring AF.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.