Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it assumed that both the boys have "good jobs"? Kaelin's boyf was literally serving me a burger not that long ago. Absolutely nothing wrong with that but find it funny that everyone is assuming they have high earning jobs and stable visas just because they're male

Reactions: 7
Why is it assumed that both the boys have "good jobs"? Kaelin's boyf was literally serving me a burger not that long ago. Absolutely nothing wrong with that but find it funny that everyone is assuming they have high earning jobs and stable visas just because they're male
I wouldn’t think it’s because they’re male I’d imagine it’s because the pair of women don’t seem to work very much so the other conclusion people will come up with is that the boys make enough money to help support them..

Reactions: 22
When did he serve you a burger?
He's been working in his "good job" with a managerial title for almost 4 years now - maybe he picked up some extra work on the side to supplement his income? It's not unheard of!
Tommy has a job in finance - I can't remember the details but someone found his LinkedIn before and it sounded like a fairly responsible position.

Reactions: 9
I think we assume they have good jobs as they have working visas for the US and can afford high rents, holidays and a high standard of living 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Also, someone posted here a while back that Erika had said Tommy's job was used for their lease before. If that was the case, it would mean he is on good money (and more stable income than hers) to be able show proof of income for getting an apartment in the middle of Manhattan!! I don't know anything about Kaelins boyf though. Pretty shocked you jumped to the reason being they are male.

Reactions: 14
She had she’s hopes to be back in the summer, like how many times does she need to come home/see her folks. I don’t know anyone away who does it so much.

Reactions: 7
Ha! Sausage rolls and coleslaw are the foods they miss the most when they’re in New York! Stay classy Kaelin!!

Reactions: 5
As if ‘lots of you’ were asking where that conveniently sponsored striped top was from… of course it was Ann Taylor. Honestly, that brand is for middle aged office workers…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see both Foxes posting about “clean eating” once again - a nonsensical term, but of course they have about 10 brain cells between the pair of them! And like seeing Retro’s clothes (and kaelins dad runners with thick socks which was popular about 18months ago), it’s actually mad that she has followers based on how she dresses! Like they have no sense of style at all - everything is just a carbon copy of outfits worn by others and/or middle aged office wear!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if ‘lots of you’ were asking where that conveniently sponsored striped top was from… of course it was Ann Taylor. Honestly, that brand is for middle aged office workers…
Such a strange collaboration. I mean, I have a few items from Ann Taylor from US trips, but they're very much in the "at work boring basics" category. Not that she wears anything interesting anyway. Looked at her photos and then Trinny popped up on my feed and it was such a contrast. She has so much more fun with her outfits.

Reactions: 12
Such a strange collaboration. I mean, I have a few items from Ann Taylor from US trips, but they're very much in the "at work boring basics" category. Not that she wears anything interesting anyway. Looked at her photos and then Trinny popped up on my feed and it was such a contrast. She has so much more fun with her outfits.
Exactly - it’s classic office wear, or that sparkly top for your work Christmas party. So odd. Also, all their stores are shutting, and can’t be any better since everyone wfh - they must must be desperate or it’s some three year contract her agency signed ages ago.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone contacted #aerlingus to tell them how much gifting these who can more than afford it is seen as bad marketing ?
I wouldn’t mind…. But the same pair were quick to drop Aer Lingus and fly with Norwegian when they were flying to the states with cheaper fares! Loyal customers for sure 😉

Reactions: 11
So true west coast is too far for all the trips home. As someone living in a major US city, it really doesn’t make sense financially to pay that rent if you can essentially work remotely. Unless the lads are tied to their employers and have to go into the office-theyd be better off living in Miami or something if they’re planning on moving back to Ireland at some point. No point spending that rent and You’re spot on nyc is wasted on her, she goes to the same 5 restaurants and maybe Central Park enough but that’s really all she’s paying for. She’d get better content elsewhere and she needs certainly could do with a lift in that department
I just can't see Urika (or even Kaelin) in Miami. Urika likes doing old school wannabe old money New York things and Kaelin isn't allowed to cross state lines without her sister.

Reactions: 11
I just can't see Urika (or even Kaelin) in Miami. Urika likes doing old school wannabe old money New York things and Kaelin isn't allowed to cross state lines without her sister.
Very true Miami is so not their scene. They’d stick out like sore thumbs, nyc is just not the place to be right now. I’ve moved out myself and so have about 2/3 of my colleagues. Somehow rents have gotten more expensive, the bustle is not there, crime is up, less to do. It’s sad really, I think she’s there out of principal or to make a statement at this stage

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t mind…. But the same pair were quick to drop Aer Lingus and fly with Norwegian when they were flying to the states with cheaper fares! Loyal customers for sure 😉
They were getting paid to fly Norwegian that time & again flights were probably free

Reactions: 2
The latest vlogmas, what a waste of 5 minutes of my time. Most of it spent in the supermarket loading their trolley with crap... There must have been about 8 tins of heinz spaghetti and "curry ketchup" as kaelin called it. Then puts the curry sauce on a sausage roll🤢, they eat like a couple of broke students who only have a fiver to do their food shopping.

Reactions: 9
Oweeee nohhhh ladsss the san pallagreno, de fancy wathur, ladsss I’m morto for dem, all ovare the floor….

god almighty the best part of that vlog was Mammy Fox ordering the curry. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.