Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she is partnering with Sinead Keary. Im curious if Retros agent pitches a US audience for collabs and this is SK trying to get into the US to grow or is Erika one of many influencers being paid to promote!

Reactions: 4
See she is partnering with Sinead Keary. Im curious if Retros agent pitches a US audience for collabs and this is SK trying to get into the US to grow or is Erika one of many influencers being paid to promote!
Sheā€™s been collaborating with her a couple of years. She used Erika as her model for a Navy silk cami. Didnā€™t lead to any big USA increase in numbers

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s been collaborating with her a couple of years. She used Erika as her model for a Navy silk cami. Didnā€™t lead to any big USA increase in numbers
Is she only living in New Yark just to avoid the policies/laws on instragram posts in Ireland? I cannot remember the last time she had a US sponsorship other than Ann Taylor! Everything else is based at home! How is she getting a visa when all her work is posts for European companies! There is no way sweet king is looking to go into a US market? Also she must be paying tax in two countries? No way she is being paid in a US account for all the Irish deals? She just puzzles me with the setup she has going on šŸ¤Æ

Is she only living in New Yark just to avoid the policies/laws on instragram posts in Ireland? I cannot remember the last time she had a US sponsorship other than Ann Taylor! Everything else is based at home! How is she getting a visa when all her work is posts for European companies! There is no way sweet king is looking to go into a US market? Also she must be paying tax in two countries? No way she is being paid in a US account for all the Irish deals? She just puzzles me with the setup she has going on šŸ¤Æ
What do you mean? She had that makeup event in a New Jersey strip mall parking lot a few months ago...? ;)

Totally agree though - baffling how she affords anything. Also just saw a smaller 1-bed in her building just got rented for $6600 a month - will be interesting to see how that post-pandemic rent hike impacts them...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What do you mean? She had that makeup event in a New Jersey strip mall parking lot a few months ago...? ;)

Totally agree though - baffling how she affords anything. Also just saw a smaller 1-bed in her building just got rented for $6600 a month - will be interesting to see how that post-pandemic rent hike impacts them...
They could find themselves in a Woodside apartment share, the way things are going!

• Haha
She clearly picked up all the tricks regarding evading and being deceitful from her parents! What ever she is at i hope she is caught, her and her silly sidekick sister. How she has mislead immigration into believing she holds a reputable business that she has staff ā€œkaelinā€ in the USA is beyond me and quite frankly disgusting when they turn away so many genuine applications

Reactions: 12
She clearly picked up all the tricks regarding evading and being deceitful from her parents! What ever she is at i hope she is caught, her and her silly sidekick sister. How she has mislead immigration into believing she holds a reputable business that she has staff ā€œkaelinā€ in the USA is beyond me and quite frankly disgusting when they turn away so many genuine applications
I was just about to say the same, she's picked up all the tricks from Daddy Fox. How year after year she manages to get a visa to work in the US is a mystery. The majority of her work is Irish based. There is something so suss about everything she does.

Reactions: 8
I have reported Erika at least 5 times to the asai, same response each time- as she's based in US and not Ireland she's not covered or has to abide by asai guidelines. I've seen people comment on her YouTube that she never said something was an add or sponsored even though in description of video it says it's sponsored by whomever. She comes on the comments (with paragraphs of defense) saying she's always honest with her audience and she's not required to do it!!

Basically in the US as if she was in Ireland or UK she'd have to be more transparent.

Reactions: 7
If she's hired the sister under the guise of getting a visa, surely there has to be a business entity/corporation behind it whose records are publicly accessible.

Anyone want to play Sherlock Holmes?

If she's hired the sister under the guise of getting a visa, surely there has to be a business entity/corporation behind it whose records are publicly accessible.

Anyone want to play Sherlock Holmes?
She has 2 companies registered to the Kerry home, Retro Flame limited has Erika & daddy as director, mammy as the company secretary, Erika is the 100% shareholder & is listed as an advertising agency. 2020 accounts show a healthy ā‚¬200k profit. Sheā€™s listed as being an EEA resident on the last annual return which is an absolute lie. She also has a fashion design trading name associated with the company.

Interestingly, thereā€™s another company that appears to be owned by Erika & Kaelin but thatā€™s in liquidation & is listed as selling motor vehicle parts & accessories. Seems odd, but was probably in daddyā€™s name originally.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Watched her vlog yesterday and it made me realize how dated she is. She is stuck in the blogger world where it was all about being a "girl-boss" that wakes up at 5 am in an immaculate unlived-in home and loves "clean eating'. That stuff has since been shown to be so incredibly toxic and most people have moved away from it. It's not realistic, healthy, or attainable for most people.

I don't understand why she even needs to be up that early, she literally has nothing to do but snap a few photos and share another bland reel. Even her fashion is so dated. She needs to add some color and get herself a good haircut.

Reactions: 17
She has 2 companies registered to the Kerry home, Retro Flame limited has Erika & daddy as director, mammy as the company secretary, Erika is the 100% shareholder & is listed as an advertising agency. 2020 accounts show a healthy ā‚¬200k profit. Sheā€™s listed as being an EEA resident on the last annual return which is an absolute lie. She also has a fashion design trading name associated with the company.

Interestingly, thereā€™s another company that appears to be owned by Erika & Kaelin but thatā€™s in liquidation & is listed as selling motor vehicle parts & accessories. Seems odd, but was probably in daddyā€™s name originally.
Just a reminder that the best way to be wealthy and successful is to have wealthy and successful parents

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes she's dated, like if you are to consider yourself a "fashion blogger" then you should probably move with the times and be creative or playful with your look.
Retro's look is stagnant. Same hair, not only is her hair the same length/colour she never actually does it a different way as in put it up or curl it. Her clothes are generally 20yrs too old for her and always the same colour palate. Her routine is same/same. Iced coffees, posing at a zebra crossings, gym, lunch out, dinner out, pasta, white wine, weekend trip, hamptons, Coachella, bland interiors, free trips to Ireland, changing her wardrobe from winter to summeršŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Heart
Reactions: 16

This is so shadey!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.