Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't really imagine the foxes sitting having pints in the tatler jack. Nothing against it from me, I spent every wkend in there years ago. It's just not really on par with cafe du Parc or The Europe 😂😂

Reactions: 5
That threw me too. I wouldn’t be into the plaza/Europe etc but most definitely not the tatler either. Can’t imagine her in there at all

Reactions: 2
And she called it a cosy pub, there's plenty more nicer cosy pubs in killarney again no shade.
I haven't been in there in years but I doubt it's changed that much. Imagine the selfies in the toilets 🤣🤣.
For anyone that hasn't been, the toilets are (were) so small. Only one person could queue if the two cubicles were occupied. If more than one person was queuing you'd to stand and hold the main toilet door open, which just happened to be beside where the band were set up. So you'd be standing right next to the band waiting to get into the toilets
Totally not the foxes scene at all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are they that hard-up, that Ulrika needs to become Done Deal for her mother's furniture of question taste?
Ulrika 😅😂😂😂

alright Ulrika….now you’ve shown us the culinary delights of Killarney and Glenbeigh, next stop some pasta and more pasta with a side of Ketchup in New Yark

Reactions: 4
See pinky and perky are back in NY. She has posted more in the last few minutes than she has the whole boring trip home.

Reactions: 6
Are lingus ought to be ashamed collaborating with these shady influencers
Upgrades, maybe free flights 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 16
See pinky and perky are back in NY. She has posted more in the last few minutes than she has the whole boring trip home.
And on their business class flights too- thanks to Aer Lingus!! They really sickens me… like why do companies feel the need to give people like these two freebies… like it’s hardly as if these pair of Edjits are going to “influence” us to go business… they are defo sticking right to Aer Lingus though, as the mum was upgraded on her flight-now them both!!! Usually Erika travelled business and the sis at the back of the bus… but not anymore when it’s gifted!!!

Reactions: 10
Flying transatlantic with Aer Lingus is always a comfortable experience but I'm fecked if I'm paying a premium to fly with them in future knowing the freebies and concessions they grant to wasters like the Foxes.
I'll slum it with United if I have to 😤

Reactions: 19
Now kaelin has the go ahead to start posting the last 2 weeks 🙄. Retro always goes overboard when she gets back about how much she missed NY and how excited she is to be back . Eh maybe spend 1 Christmas there erika, all that travelling, flying from NY to Dublin, car journey to kerry, for what, this Christmas she was almost too embarrassed to post how boring and predictable it is. She has seen her parents quite a bit since September, I'd have gave it a miss this year tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s insane, we’re actually kinda lucky here in Ireland, in the way. No wonder Retro/Kaelin won’t get ‘normal jobs’.
Can't really imagine the foxes sitting having pints in the tatler jack. Nothing against it from me, I spent every wkend in there years ago. It's just not really on par with cafe du Parc or The Europe 😂😂

🤣🤣🤣. Surprised no Jacks in Cromane been promoted, she had to promote tatlers cos owners daughter is going with Eurikas 1st cousin, my daughter's friend is sometimes in their company.

• Haha
It’s roughly €1.6k-2k for return business class flights from New Yark with Aer Lingus. Maybe more depending on times / days. So Aer Lingus thought it was a good branding exercise for Pinky and the brain? Hopefully they wake up soon and the girlies will be flying back next to the toilets In the back row!

I’m so curious to know how they go back and forth with the dog! Assuming he was in the cabin again like last year? I think they mentioned before he was an emotional support animal? Even so, ESAs aren’t recognised as trained service animals in Ireland or the States so aren’t meant to travel in the cabin… it also takes like 2 years to train and actual registered service dog so unlikely that he’s classified as a service animal so young. I mean maybe they are training him as a service dog, in that case it could open up some really insightful conversations about the process + mental health… but who are we kidding, the dog is likely flying on those business class influencer air miles :rolleyes:

I wonder what’s their next move. Would they go West coast and set up shop?
The boys must have steady enough jobs and income to support them playing dress up 7 days a week.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what’s their next move. Would they go West coast and set up shop?
The boys must have steady enough jobs and income to support them playing dress up 7 days a week.
I'd say Urka would like to see herself in upstate NY, antiqueing on the weekends etc but still close enough to the city for occasional work trips.
When they go on their senior citizen special breaks you can always get a vibe from her that she would live to live up there.
Let her off: the city is wasted on her anyway.
Kaelin would probably thrive on the West Coast alright but Urka (and her visa) wouldn't allow it and Mammy Fox would go apeshit as it'd effectively double the flight time from home.

Reactions: 10
I'd say Urka would like to see herself in upstate NY, antiqueing on the weekends etc but still close enough to the city for occasional work trips.
When they go on their senior citizen special breaks you can always get a vibe from her that she would live to live up there.
Let her off: the city is wasted on her anyway.
Kaelin would probably thrive on the West Coast alright but Urka (and her visa) wouldn't allow it and Mammy Fox would go apeshit as it'd effectively double the flight time from home.
So true west coast is too far for all the trips home. As someone living in a major US city, it really doesn’t make sense financially to pay that rent if you can essentially work remotely. Unless the lads are tied to their employers and have to go into the office-theyd be better off living in Miami or something if they’re planning on moving back to Ireland at some point. No point spending that rent and You’re spot on nyc is wasted on her, she goes to the same 5 restaurants and maybe Central Park enough but that’s really all she’s paying for. She’d get better content elsewhere and she needs certainly could do with a lift in that department

Reactions: 7
It ABSOLUTELY SICKENS MY HOLE these two clowns flying back and forth for free with Aer Lingus!!! The two big smug heads on them euuuggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I'd flat out refuse to sit beside anyone with an emotional support animal.

What happens if you have a fear of said animal and are forced to sit beside one for 7 hours.

Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before New York is wasted on her.

As for AL! I reached out to them the last time the dog was in cabin as they insisted I crate my dog when we travelled. I got a generic response about the rules around traveling with dogs which totally contradicted what had happened with the foxes. There are no rules with AL that allow dogs in cabin on flights from nyc toDublin.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.