Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would someone’s political views bother you? Would someone’s religious views bother you?
It’s my own personal private Instagram account so I am free to pick and choose who I follow and unfollow. I’ve unfollowed ppl for a lot less depending on the day of the week 😆 And my own personal choice in this instance is not to follow the Dorgans because of their political persuasions.

Reactions: 16
Lads Laura dorgans stories of cold play were brilliant! Loved it! I would of loved to been there , makes me want to go back , Where was retro ? And the sister? 🙊

So there was a Coldplay concert and fireworks show in NYC for the end of their lockdown. A lot of the people I know from NYC were there or watching the fireworks.
But Erika didn‘t dare venture to Queens or even give us a window pick. it just hammers home that she’d may as well be at home in monochrome manor instead of wasting that visa.
Was for 4th of July recordings, no? That’s what was said anyway

Reactions: 2
Lads Laura dorgans stories of cold play were brilliant! Loved it! I would of loved to been there , makes me want to go back , Where was retro ? And the sister? 🙊
Yah Laura Dorgan seems like great craic, I’m surprised her and Erica get on to be honest, they seem v different - Coldplay gig looked epic

Reactions: 5
Ah now other than Coachella and maybe the odd token Irish gig we’ve never seen Urika at a live music event. Not really her scene is it. She’d rather pay $100 for some spaghetti in ketchup in the UES than be seen at a FREE event in QUEENS!

On a side note, did the Dorgan’s get the vaccine? I don’t follow them anymore after finding out about their political views. Wondered if they might be classic anti vaxers or maybe I’m wrong and they’ve had it.
What’s their views ?

Lads i couldn’t give a tit who or what people’s views are on trump or vaccines, all I see is Laura had a good story up of cold play ,and others at that compared to foxy here, and yer like , oh I unfollowed her coz of trump! 🙄😄 give over !

Reactions: 6
What’s their views ?

Lads i couldn’t give a tit who or what people’s views are on trump or vaccines, all I see is Laura had a good story up of cold play ,and others at that compared to foxy here, and yer like , oh I unfollowed her coz of trump! 🙄😄 give over !
You're entitled to follow whoever you like, it's your prerogative. Personally I wouldn't want to be friends with a Trump supporter, which Michael Dorgan is. I find it so strange when people say people's politics don't matter. It absolutely does matter in my opinion and has an impact on people's lives. For example when Trump was in office he nominated two extremely conservative judges to the Supreme Court, there's a real danger of Roe V Wade being overturned, it's already extremely difficult in some states to access abortion services. If someone is a Trump supporter, what it says to me is that they don't care about my rights as a woman to have autonomy over my body. So yeah I care about people's politics.
Anyway sorry to derail the thread, I'll get off my soapbox now haha

Reactions: 45
How is it dark for her when she is uploading stories doing her make up when it is 11 in the morning where she is?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.