Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt she say she would have a proper chat today? I mean the day is almost over. Maybe im being overly critical but like what the feck is this nonsense?

Reactions: 4
Didnt she say she would have a proper chat today? I mean the day is almost over. Maybe im being overly critical but like what the feck is this nonsense?
Sure we were promised they'd tell us how they got the dog home before Christmas & we're still waiting so I wouldn't hold my breath. She's probably busy yelling at Tommy for staining the white couch 😜

Reactions: 11
She must be so out of practice with regular Instagram posts she forgot to update her fans today.

Also rumour quite a while ago that Kaelin worked in some bar. Would be so much more interesting to share their real lives. If that’s work in bar by night, a few outfit photos by day then share it!!! I think it’s the secrecy and crazy pretending!

Reactions: 8
Created New thread as we are running out of space here! ready to go....come on Retro we need an update!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.