Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the hair talk...girl, you know you can tie it up? i've hardly taken my hair out of a bun since last march

Reactions: 7
the hair talk...girl, you know you can tie it up? i've hardly taken my hair out of a bun since last march
I really wish she would just chop it, like really chop it. She never does anything different or interesting with it. It's fairly obvious she adores her hair. Personally I think hair that length only suits kids🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I really wish she would just chop it, like really chop it. She never does anything different or interesting with it. It's fairly obvious she adores her hair. Personally I think hair that length only suits kids🤷🏼‍♀️
It's ridiculous the length of it. I have to laugh when kaelin goes for "the chop" once a year. 2 inches off her hair that's nearly down to her knees at this stage. It's so boring and predictable. As you say, suits 7 year old.

Reactions: 6
God she is becoming more & more bland as the days go on. I bet she's RAGING we are in level 5 and she can't be swanning up & down the country on PR trips, personal appearances (wwhhaaaa).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy communion hair. Not for grown women.

Can they go back to the states or what is the deal now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And we will never see her wear it again!

Edit to add: she said she bought it before Christmas, and also said she has worn it loads. But said she has been in leggings for the majority for the her time at home? Something doesn't quite add up there Erika!
I always think that about that frickin humongous over priced bomber she had in NY that was as wide as a whale but was "a great investment" at $1000. And there's me wondering why she doesn't wear her great investment piece to the bloody beach everyday. Then she's giving a wee spin of the hips in the polo neck and I'm actually looking at the shoulders expecting a wee frill or shoulder pad (before I seen the price). Sorry now u wouldn't tell that apart from a pennies no.

Reactions: 5
I always think that about that frickin humongous over priced bomber she had in NY that was as wide as a whale but was "a great investment" at $1000. And there's me wondering why she doesn't wear her great investment piece to the bloody beach everyday. Then she's giving a wee spin of the hips in the polo neck and I'm actually looking at the shoulders expecting a wee frill or shoulder pad (before I seen the price). Sorry now u wouldn't tell that apart from a pennies no.
Omg I forgot about that ridiculous jacket!!!!!!! Uuggghhhh I'd love to call her out but if you ask her you just get blocked!

Reactions: 3
How many times did she say “piece” in on sentence!? Reality check no one is interested into how to dress and over priced polo neck! When is she like the rest of the these clowns going to realize that no one gives a tit right now about shopping. Also tell tale sign having shared the other girls income video, she has been focusing more on YouTube, it’s her meal ticket to overpriced boring bland pieces! Gigs almost up Erika

Reactions: 2
How many times did she say “piece” in on sentence!? Reality check no one is interested into how to dress and over priced polo neck! When is she like the rest of the these clowns going to realize that no one gives a tit right now about shopping. Also tell tale sign having shared the other girls income video, she has been focusing more on YouTube, it’s her meal ticket to overpriced boring bland pieces! Gigs almost up Erika
Hopefully the gig is up soon, I can't wait until the bubble bursts for these influencers. She must have had to give back that sorry excuse for a coat/jacket costing $1k back I'm guessing, is that how it works? She's never been photographed with it since... like most of the stuff she flogs. She has zero content, and for someone who is a so called public figure (on Instagram at least) she seems unable to do or say anything remotely interesting. I have to say at least Louise Cooney actually does something like a live or entertaining us with her lack of life skills in the new flat, even though it's pure rubbish at least she's doing SOMETHING! What does Retro fill her days with... bloody hell my own life is more interesting on a day-to-day basis even in lockdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely the majority of her following are not people that can sit around the house in £160 bodysuits?! Most of the world is in tracksuits and leggings!! Surely she would make more money with swipe ups for things people are actually going to buy?!

Reactions: 1
I find everything she posts is overpriced, and not worth the money, so maybe she does have a following that are wealthy and buy her stuff? Surely if she wasn't making money off these swipe ups she would change her tune? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Then again because they cost so much, fewer people have to buy it for her to make money

Who is her audience? That money on a bodysuit is nothing in nyc. That market exists there. Who is retro without manhattan?

Reactions: 7
Her engagement is going to be fucked from the lack of content recently. The algorithim will stop showing her posts on people's feeds. If you take a break I think that happens. Yeah she is nothing without NYC 😅

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously nothing without being in nyc there’s only so many times you can watch someone walk on a beach!! I guess it’s all she can show life is pretty boring for all atm! Will be interesting to see if she just keeps quiet for Jan/feb/March or if she will bother herself to think of some content

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously nothing without being in nyc there’s only so many times you can watch someone walk on a beach!! I guess it’s all she can show life is pretty boring for all atm! Will be interesting to see if she just keeps quiet for Jan/feb/March or if she will bother herself to think of some content
If she had any cop on, and could relax the curated content, she could come on and chat candidly about her lockdown experience since coming home, any potential fears she might have about getting back to NY, how she's dealing with being apart from her boyfriend...loads of interesting content that followers would eat up. I don't think Erika has it in her to be candid like that unfortunately, she's really stiff. Even when she tries to do "candid" q&a's, they come across so drab and lifeless.

Reactions: 13
If she had any cop on, and could relax the curated content, she could come on and chat candidly about her lockdown experience since coming home, any potential fears she might have about getting back to NY, how she's dealing with being apart from her boyfriend...loads of interesting content that followers would eat up. I don't think Erika has it in her to be candid like that unfortunately, she's really stiff. Even when she tries to do "candid" q&a's, they come across so drab and lifeless.
Some good suggestions there, and she would do well doing this kind of thing ... I always feel like she doesn't like to share unless she's gaining something from it financially and you can't be like that if you want to engage followers. She's just in it for the money these days. She hasn't even come up with a mystery illness like in lockdown 1 so things are quite bad!

She'll be more active now in the leadup to her jewellery collab being restocked.

For someone so young she is zero craic, I can't imagine her letting lose at all.

Her hair is awful, she'd be better with just beyond shoulder length it'd also hold the curl better.

She is just so bleeping boring.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.