Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is too rigid and set in her ways. She never evolved with the Influencer world. But I do agree, she is one of the first influencers I followed on Instagram before they were known by that term. She used to be someone I enjoyed following, but there’s just too much beige and materialism for me now.
Retro summarised in 1 comment 😅👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do people still watch the vlogs... Why?! I can't imagine they did much since back to Ireland judging by the Instagram feed?? Why would I sit down to watch someone walking the dogs/on the beach, eating food etc. I'd rather watch paint dry with music on..more exciting 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Laura Dorgan never mentioned the events on Capitol Hill on her story ? They must def be trump supporters ! Surprised .

Reactions: 4
How can she swop cars next week? 5km only for exercise..... essential workers only allowed travel for work.

An influencer promoting a car is not essential. She has use of a car so doesn't need her own one for work purposes (again not essential so must wfh).

Im really cross over this
The dealership is allowed do deliveries so maybe thats how they'll handle it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thread suggestion:

Retro Flame #3: bland clothes, bland life, sponsored Merc. Films walks on the beach and calls it "work"

Reactions: 13
This thread is gone like retro 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
The news in America really threw her last week
Or
Just maybe
She had nothing to actually do .

• Haha
Nothing to do no where to go ..now she knows how we all feel during lockdown....

Can I ask. What business does she own? I’d see it as more of a freelance advertising role than a business per se (goes for all of them not just RF)

Poor Erica... so embarrassed at how long her hair is. She’s a lot to worry about
Ffs, how long is it since she had a trim, a month?
Gobshite.
Oh, I've been meaning to say for ages, every time I read the title of this thread I read it to the tune of that song "A Thousand Miles" (Makin my way downtown, faces pass and I'm homebound etc) - makes me smile every time!

• Haha
Ffs, how long is it since she had a trim, a month?
Gobshite.
Oh, I've been meaning to say for ages, every time I read the title of this thread I read it to the tune of that song "A Thousand Miles" (Makin my way downtown, faces pass and I'm homebound etc) - makes me smile every time!
Thats gonna be stuck in all of our heads now 😂

• Haha
Lads...... €160 for a plain black bodysuit. Is she for bleeping real!?
I was expecting it to be a wool or cashmere or silk blend or something. It's cotton and polyamide! I have said this before but she is such a sucker for a brand name over actual quality.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was expecting it to be a wool or cashmere or silk blend or something. It's cotton and polyamide! I have said this before but she is such a sucker for a brand name over actual quality.
Every single jumper she buys online, she fingers it while staring quizzically at the camera, bleating "It's actually really good quality?!"
I'm convinced she wouldn't be able to tell the difference between good quality cashmere and Dunnes "cashmillon" (acrylic) if the tags were removed.

Reactions: 2
It’s so sly the way she comes on & talks BS for few mins and then oh by the way - buy this overpriced polo with my link .

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but what a boring, forgettable, basic, nothing, black poloneck.??? Why would you pay that kind of money. Coming on trying to be so relatable oh I don't feel like making an effort these days with makeup, and there she is on a Tuesday, the hair curled, YSL belt and designer top. She's a snobby rich kid.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but what a boring, forgettable, basic, nothing, black poloneck.??? Why would you pay that kind of money. Coming on trying to be so relatable oh I don't feel like making an effort these days with makeup, and there she is on a Tuesday, the hair curled, YSL belt and designer top. She's a snobby rich kid.
But price makes up for fact it’s the sustainable, buying one instead of 5 🤣 witch please I probably wouldn’t spend 1/5 of €160 on a plain black body suit!

And we will never see her wear it again!

Edit to add: she said she bought it before Christmas, and also said she has worn it loads. But said she has been in leggings for the majority for the her time at home? Something doesn't quite add up there Erika!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.