Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You hoping to get rid of them? 🤣🤣🤣
The fact they're breaking the law locally, I hope they do go back. My family in Killarney want their lives back, selfish gits like them are ruining this by not following the guidelines . I don't care if its to the park, they travelled 45 min to get to Killarney.. No excuses. Same reason Killarney has a huge amount of cases in the summer with everyone flocking there. Why can people not be reported for breaking the restrictions?!

Reactions: 8
That is a fact!! Especially people who are in their line of work with such a following. Where did ye see that Kaelin was in Killarney?

Reactions: 1
I saw her passing four star pizza around 4:15 today
Amazing it wasn't posted on stories....too smart for that. There are checkpoints around Killarney from the killorglin side at random times, friends have said.. Amazing how people get past them or none up at times to stop people.

They might have been on their way to dunnes .
So they skipped all the food shops in Killorglin and caherciveen even to go all the way to Killarney?? Is that essential? 😂 is bringing the dog essential? is SuperValu, lidl or aldi in those towns not good enough?! Stop sticking up for these clowns, this is why we're nearly a year in this mess.

Reactions: 11
I always think of Dot Cotton when I see the mother.
And the food she cooks always looks like muck!!
I'd say they are breaking restrictions left right and centre, no way Erica and Kaelin are doing what they're suppose to.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But in “Sues Mercedes” it’s such so sooo nice guys you don’t even need to care about the 5km restrictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
But in “Sues Mercedes” it’s such so sooo nice guys you don’t even need to care about the 5km restrictions.
Maybe she ended up there by accident coz she lost track of time coz the car was just a soooo nice she didn't even realise she had travelled that far 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact they're breaking the law locally, I hope they do go back. My family in Killarney want their lives back, selfish gits like them are ruining this by not following the guidelines . I don't care if its to the park, they travelled 45 min to get to Killarney.. No excuses. Same reason Killarney has a huge amount of cases in the summer with everyone flocking there. Why can people not be reported for breaking the restrictions?!
I am one of those people that wants their lives back asap, unfortunately the numbers in killarney area the last 2 weeks are absolutely frightening. The amount of people I know in town that have covid is terrifying! I just want to be able to see my nan who is 92 and give her the biggest hug but still can't due to people breaking the rules! The amount of people travelling to go to the national park is frightening, the place is mental! You either go first thing in the morning or not at all! Not fair on the locals who actually live within 5km of it!

Reactions: 4
Are they allowed back into States or would it be via Mexico? If the US follow UK in proper quarantine they might go soon.

So not only is Kaelin breaking the rules by going for a walk outside her 5k, she's also meeting up with the boyf who presumably is staying with his own family, so that's another rule broken? I'm sure they were 2m apart at all times though of course 😇

Reactions: 3
So not only is Kaelin breaking the rules by going for a walk outside her 5k, she's also meeting up with the boyf who presumably is staying with his own family, so that's another rule broken? I'm sure they were 2m apart at all times though of course 😇
He has joint custody of the dog so she'd be allowed meet him because of that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I live near the national park, and am lucky I know tracks off the main ones but it’s so so busy and Killarney numbers have sky rocketed last few days. Also was David in the fox home last night watching soccer? Almost sure I saw a story 🤔 and I can’t visit my parents 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So they skipped all the food shops in Killorglin and caherciveen even to go all the way to Killarney?? Is that essential? 😂 is bringing the dog essential? is SuperValu, lidl or aldi in those towns not good enough?! Stop sticking up for these clowns, this is why we're nearly a year in this mess.
It was a joke - they help sometimes . You should try it.

I live near the national park, and am lucky I know tracks off the main ones but it’s so so busy and Killarney numbers have sky rocketed last few days. Also was David in the fox home last night watching soccer? Almost sure I saw a story 🤔 and I can’t visit my parents 🤬
Lol he's like a fella with no home to go to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.