Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she for once just go for a walk or a day without make up.i go walking and wear no make up...

Reactions: 1
Had to unfollow her today. 2 reasons well 3.

1. That car is lovely, but not for her, it’s a middle aged business man car there is nothing stylish/appealing about it for a woman IMO.
Would have expected a coupe style car or suv would have better suited her demo. But the photo in it today has the mother/sister (black hair) driving it and she’s in the passenger seat.
I‘m guessing she can manage it and would explain the driving in a field.

2. The post on the mother and babies she’s just jumping on the story for the clout. She never discussed news, trump or political issues before really why just add this and not discuss it.
If your content is NYC and expensive American targets labels why jump on this. I know others are doing it as well and they are no better.

3. It’s so boring another day at the beach.

I’ll no doubt still follow here to see how they get the dog back in the cabin on the way back.
The Mother and baby post annoyed me, they are all sticking a pic up because it's relevant at the min and don't want to be left out. And the fact she says she's reading up about it all, just like she educated herself about the BLM movement only for it to never be mentioned again.
The Merc campaign, well to be honest I never once thought oooh I'm a woman so I can't drive a big flashy Merc. Seeing Retro and Louise driving them (nowhere really😂) it just looks like they are borrowing Mommy and Daddie's wheels!!

Reactions: 8
Interesting that she was so horrified by what happened in the Capitol yet is friends with trump supporters (the Dorgans). I know the politics of her friends isn't her fault and perhaps she isn't even aware, she doesn't strike me as someone who is much into politics, but it's interesting given all the posturing last summer re Black Lives Matter.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Too controversial in the US, so bad for business.
In fairness,
controversial for Erika would be saying she likes whole meal over whole grain bread.

god love her kaelin is no natural influencer, pretty enough girl but her photos are painfully bad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She eats the most disgusting combinations of food, covered no doubt in ketchup. If Mom is such an amazing cook according to them how come they can just about boil pasta or scramble some egg. 🤔
The mother looks like skeletor, so unhealthy looking and you’d almost confuse her for a heroin addiction. Although she does appear to be a good cook. Potatoes on a pizza is just vile. Erica and Kaelin seem to survive on a lot of processed junk food.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The mother looks like she's swigging vodka for breakfast & is on 40 major a day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The mother looks like skeletor, so unhealthy looking and you’d almost confuse her for a heroin addiction. Although she does appear to be a good cook. Potatoes on a pizza is just vile. Erica and Kaelin seem to survive on a lot of processed junk food.
lol skeletor

but also it's clear they all three have major issues with food and i am sure the mom put her unhealthy relationship onto the girls. she prolly cooks and makes heaps and doesn't eat any of it. i've never seen anything look appetising from any of them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.