Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I feel bad for the people actually needing one! Imagine though going on a long haul flight with a dog beside you. There's barely enough leg room as it is for tall people. I would be raging tbh. If the person actually needs it it's a different story.

Reactions: 2
But you can enter the States on an ESTA at the moment once you've spent 2 weeks in Mexico or another country on the approved list? I know as I was trying to help someone get over to family on compassionate grounds & the US state department wouldn't give a waiver for direct entry but that was their instructions 🤔 and it was a new ESTA (

Yes you can. This is how Joanna and Sarah Halpin got to NY late last year. They went from London, self isolated in a safe country for two weeks, then NY.
But I would laugh so hard if Erica couldn’t get back to NY so had to stay in her apartment for another year. What a hardship, having to live in a luxury budding in NY.

Also not watched any of her content since she’s been home, sorry Erica.

Reactions: 6
Hi gang, sorry to be a pain but I absolutely need to know the deal with the dog. I’m sure it’s been mentioned before but how the bloody hell did they get it on the plane??? An AERLINGUS FLIGHT??? what are the theories?! I need to know!!!!

Reactions: 1
Hi gang, sorry to be a pain but I absolutely need to know the deal with the dog. I’m sure it’s been mentioned before but how the bloody hell did they get it on the plane??? An AERLINGUS FLIGHT??? what are the theories?! I need to know!!!!
Isn’t the only way to fly with a pet on your flight to claim it as an emotional support animal? A few friends flew back to NY from Dublin via Aer Lingus recently and they saw a dog on their flight as well as other dogs when going through security clearance (these were NOT legitimate, trained, licensed service dogs btw) so this is not unusual (just veryy annoying). I’m guessing the reason they’re not talking about it is because it’s a loophole many people take advantage of, even if they don’t have a legitimate, medical need for an emotional support animal. I used to work as a receptionist to a very high-end psychologist office and would be tasked to type up letters for very entitled patients who needed doctors notes in order to fly with their pets bc they didn’t want them caged in cargo. The poor patients who truly suffered from debilitating anxiety or fear of flying would take a Xanax or just NOT FLY. Having to look after a dog will not be the cure-all to someone who has an actual fear or anxiety while flying. It is not hard to get a doctor’s note for anything as long as you pay out of pocket or have amazing insurance, or have a connection, one of which I am sure Erica has.

Last edited:
The above is correct the only way to travel on AL with a dog is as an emotional support animal. I know because we had to cargo our own dog. Friends suggested we go the ES route but at the time when speaking with AL they made very clear how stringent the rules were around ES animals. We also were terrified we would get there and they wouldn’t allow him fly. So we paid the money and went though the upset of having to cargo him. We were moving countries. I’ve emailed AL and all tjeu came back with was their rules around pets on flights.

Reactions: 3
Kaelin posting outfit pics all over her feed when the US and most people around the world are glued to the TV over what is going on... I mean seriously?! Is there any cop on at all by some people?! Today was one of those days where so much has been going on in Ireland and in the US, take a break from pictures of yourself ffs! Noone cares!! More important stuff has been happening.

Reactions: 14
Kaelin posting outfit pics all over her feed when the US and most people around the world are glued to the TV over what is going on... I mean seriously?! Is there any cop on at all by some people?! Today was one of those days where so much has been going on in Ireland and in the US, take a break from pictures of yourself ffs! Noone cares!! More important stuff has been happening.
Lol looks like she saw this comment or finally copped on.

• Haha
Are we surprised though, they are all so vain. Posting selfies, posting what they like to eat, posting makeup that they like, ask me a question, everything is about them. All Erica is doing is posting pics of the beach. There are plenty of stunning beaches, nobody really cares.
You have dopes that send in questions to the ask me anything box but the truth is if Erica fell off the face of the earth nobody but her family would miss her. Everything of the Insta life is so fickle.

Reactions: 7
These influencers lead lives devoid of any meaning. They are empty. Remove their access to a materialistic life and they are immediately left exposed. They have nothing of value to offer

Are her parents together? She never seems to mention her dad. I don’t follow her that closely tho so could be just missing it

Almost feel bad for Erika with everything thats going on in the world - Covid, US, there doesn't seem to be an appropriate time for her to post her latest "luxury haul/Farfetch" or a "what I got for Christmas" or "my dream 2021" ... My dream for 2021 is that everyone can go back to a normal life and that floggers are no longer a thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are her parents together? She never seems to mention her dad. I don’t follow her that closely tho so could be just missing it

I thought so too, but apparently they are together. It seems like the Dad has a bit of a history... went into debt and owed money in the 2010 recession, whether this is the reason she keeps him off her social media or not I don't know. He doesn't like the camera shoved in his face like the mother does anyway...

I wish she’d post more about her walks 😐
Never tire of that bullshit, never.
Never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Almost feel bad for Erika with everything thats going on in the world - Covid, US, there doesn't seem to be an appropriate time for her to post her latest "luxury haul/Farfetch" or a "what I got for Christmas" or "my dream 2021" ... My dream for 2021 is that everyone can go back to a normal life and that floggers are no longer a thing!!
Seeing as all the bloggers are into manifesting, maybe we can all manifest this together.... No more blogging, flogging, photoshopping, greedy, influencing us in what not to buy doses in 2021 😂🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
sow, following the above post,
I manifested the unsubscribe button into existence.

delighted she allowed herself a 2 week break from “making content”,
after such a busy boss-babe year of doing duck all but pose for photos in gifted tit she deserves it.

and her break was spent posting mind numbing Instagram stories that nobody deserves to consume outside of some kind of torture program.

I’m so glad she uploaded this last vlogmas upload, it confirmed my decision to unsubscribe.
Absolute idiot of a woman.
Stick a go pro on the dog it would be more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I find strange is the collab with the Mercedes dealership. Realistically not many of her followers are going to be able to afford that Mercedes now are they? Designer handbags and clothes are one thing but that car? Why do Mercedes think it might bring them business?!!

Reactions: 5
What I find strange is the collab with the Mercedes dealership. Realistically not many of her followers are going to be able to afford that Mercedes now are they? Designer handbags and clothes are one thing but that car? Why do Mercedes think it might bring them business?!!
I don't see how she generates much business from any of then overpriced, in fashion, won't last forever tat to be honest. I feel sorry for her in a way because she was one of the first in this industry and now they've all passed her out and I think when the tit hits the fan she'll be one of the first fucked

Reactions: 4
How can she swop cars next week? 5km only for exercise..... essential workers only allowed travel for work.

An influencer promoting a car is not essential. She has use of a car so doesn't need her own one for work purposes (again not essential so must wfh).

Im really cross over this

I don't see how she generates much business from any of then overpriced, in fashion, won't last forever tat to be honest. I feel sorry for her in a way because she was one of the first in this industry and now they've all passed her out and I think when the tit hits the fan she'll be one of the first fucked
She is too rigid and set in her ways. She never evolved with the Influencer world. But I do agree, she is one of the first influencers I followed on Instagram before they were known by that term. She used to be someone I enjoyed following, but there’s just too much beige and materialism for me now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.