Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actress Josephine Tewson has died at the age of 91. She is probably best known for her role as Elizabeth, Hyacinth Bucket's long suffering neighbour, in Keeping up appearances. But she played many other parts. RIP Josephine.
She was a great character! Drinking a cup of tea out of a plastic beaker because she couldn’t stop shaking

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The keeping up appearances performances were great

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't be too many of the cast left now, Patricia and maybe the lady who played Daisy?

Reactions: 5
I just checked and the vicar is, but he was a good 30 years younger!

65921942d6c522c74d7688b788c9c9e5.jpg
20220819_174043.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dougie Brown died a few days ago, Comedian’s and Corrie fame
004F9428-AE7E-4FE3-B494-DC62DE8BB33D.jpeg

He was the younger brother of Lynne Perrie .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Rest in peace Josephine Tewson who played amongst many other roles, Hyacinth’s long-suffering, anxious neighbour in Keeping up Appearances. She’s died at the age of 91

Aww one of my favourite shows as a kid!
💞

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rest in peace Josephine Tewson who played amongst many other roles, Hyacinth’s long-suffering, anxious neighbour in Keeping up Appearances. She’s died at the age of 91

Noooo! I loved her....her Elizabeth was a brilliant foil to Hyacinth and she was great in LOTSW, too. Was only looking her up on Google a couple of weeks ago, in relation to how she was doing now. Very sad news.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Keeping up appearances, wow. I just looked and found out that Patricia Routledge is still alive and is 93.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Darius had a serious accident a few years ago and in a separate incident, was put into a coma after drinking contaminated water. His health must have been affected by these. People die at any age, can't believe people are linking it to the vaccine FFS.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Aww I liked Josephine Tewson. She was in a sweet wee programme called Clarence with Ronnie Barker. She was in a lot of things of his like Open All Hours and the Two Ronnie's. Also Midsummer Murders.

Darius has shocked me. He always seemed so vital and healthy. I met him once and he made time to talk to everyone and really listen. He even got the door for me when I was struggling. He was a proper gentleman and incredibly handsome. I believe his parents are cancer survivors, this must be so hard for them ☹

Reactions: 12
Leon Vitali, personal assistant to Stanley Kubrick has died, aged 71. He lived, that's for sure

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.