Reporting undisclosed #ad or #gift

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends on the location of the influencer. British influencer can be reported to the ASA

American Influencer fall under the FDA rules.

Keep in mind advertising rules are different in each country.

Thanks. It's a UK influencer. I did check the ASA website but none of the drop down menu options seem to apply to instagram?

I have used in-app or online.
I use this too and then just include both the company and the influencer in the description!

They usually give the generic 'we've contacted the influencer and reminded them of the rules' response though. :rolleyes: Especially annoying when its a repeat offender!

Reactions: 1
I use this too and then just include both the company and the influencer in the description!

They usually give the generic 'we've contacted the influencer and reminded them of the rules' response though. :rolleyes: Especially annoying when its a repeat offender!
I don’t hold out much hope of a response. But keep sending those incorrectly disclosed to them. 👌🏻

Reactions: 1
Sorry to bump an old thread - do ads need to declare on the actual picture / reel or just on the text / description? On Instagram if that makes a difference.