Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl just popped up on my insta.

Who is she?

Where does the money come from? That house, for a first house?!!!

Reactions: 3
Her mum and dad own Coleby’s Jewellers in Essex, she lived in a house in their grounds for a while before she got this new one.

Reactions: 4
She is the daughter of Claire Colby and she is living with terminal cancer, the mum not the daughter.

Its the who Beckyhomesweethome and Brooke went to at the weekend.

Reactions: 2
after seeing the wedding pics, I’m wondering if they are part of the travelling community (nothing against it) - but generally have bags of cash in my experience. Plus they own the jewellers in Essex.

I love Claire. Very inspiring.
I want to like Rendall but I can’t stand the massively massively edited pictures. I think it’s such a shame. She’s gorgeous - doesnt need it and it massively puts me off her. Too showy for me!

Reactions: 15
Yes apparently she married a traveller. The wedding was very extravagant. However I can’t get over how much she is posting whilst on her honeymoon.

Reactions: 5
Is she from the travelling community too? Very young to get married but I know girls from traveller background do marry young?

after seeing the wedding pics, I’m wondering if they are part of the travelling community (nothing against it) - but generally have bags of cash in my experience. Plus they own the jewellers in Essex.

I love Claire. Very inspiring.
I want to like Rendall but I can’t stand the massively massively edited pictures. I think it’s such a shame. She’s gorgeous - doesnt need it and it massively puts me off her. Too showy for me!
I just find it so showy for someone so young. So polished, so edited yes.. just go and be young!

Reactions: 6
Claire sadly passed away last night. Just read the post Rendall put up how terribly sad for her friends and family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I really like her, love her fashion & home posts. My heart breaks for her loosing her mum ❣ I think she’s got a very mature head on her shoulders x

• Heart
Shes a nice girl, doesnt seem to do anything that could hurt others, she doesnt seem like she has many friends. Ive been following her mum claire for a while now and im actually gutted to hear about her passing she was so kind and positive

Shes a nice girl, doesnt seem to do anything that could hurt others, she doesnt seem like she has many friends. Ive been following her mum claire for a while now and im actually gutted to hear about her passing she was so kind and positive
Her positivity was amazing. God bless her x

Reactions: 2
What a stunning girl. Absolutely heartbreaking she has lost her Mum at such a young age. What a beautiful lady her Mum was too.

Reactions: 8
I never heard of her until some of my followers started reposting her wedding pics! I thought traveller too!

Not ashamed to say I just bawled my eyes out watching her tribute video for her Mum. What a beautiful lady, so very sad 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not ashamed to say I just bawled my eyes out watching her tribute video for her Mum. What a beautiful lady, so very sad 😔
Same here, there’s just no words, losing your mum at such a young age is just unthinkable. so glad she got to see her get married, just so sad 😞

Reactions: 6
I’d followed Claire for the last year or so and as such a regular story poster I genuinely miss her face. She was very inspiring. Very very sad indeed 💕 I have a couple of her head wraps which I’m so glad I got.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She isn’t a traveller but her new husband is that explains why he proposed to her so young. It’s very sad about her mum ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.