Rendall Tyga Coleby #3 skin charred, ‘working hard’, husband wanted by scotland yard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd that she always says she doesn’t really no how Instagram etc works that’s why she hardley goes on it. And now she’s doing a course. The mind boggles
shes just put her name onto it, she hasnt added anything towards the course maybe just some photos since she can barely write

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually really liked ‘watching’ her content or well… observing her social media when she was younger. I’m a similar age and I think every girl at one point wanted to look/be her! She needs to go back to her family home, quit the every 2 months family posting and just post herself more again! I think she’d blow up again if she goes back to how she used to post. I think she started to lose followers when she only started posting family pics etc. It’s boring :/

Reactions: 9
She is seriously ill, dont they have any health insurance? She should have her own doctor visiting/monitoring her not an overnight trip to a&e and Google

Reactions: 2
It’s a bit miserable watching her stories about how she dreams of moving abroad and wants so badly to live in another country but her husband doesn’t want to… why did she ever think he would, travellers don’t move country like that alone unless they’re going to more family or family is going with them. He’s been raised to live on a site with family and to work self-employed with family, he’s not going to pick up with her and get an office job abroad. Someone’s got to pay bills and bring money in, it’s not her doing that.

Reactions: 11