Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads, she's in lalaland...

Who here has had an unsuccessful sweep 🙋‍♀️ Who here has had a second unsuccessful sweep 🙋‍♀️ Who here has been induced yet it still took two days for baby to come after waters forcefully broken 🙋‍♀️ None of the above being fun picnic basket times by the way 🤦‍♀️ All of the above with an actual medical reason due to GD on insulin...

She's delusional... baby will come when he wants to, not on her schedule 🙄
I am intrigued to watch this transition. When the baby is born so is the mother and all that but it’s all so bizarre she just doesn’t even seem mature enough or have any insight into what may be required going forward. So strange given what they have been through to get pregnant. She seems detached from reality. I know all FTMs don’t know what to expect but I sure as hell knew from now on I am responsible for another tiny human and they will be the priority. It seems she still thinks it’s going to be all about her. Some women do manage to achieve that, the ones who have their men on leashes and act totally precious (many come to mind) mainly but in her case he’s MIA already so don’t see that changing and I’m wondering how she’s gonna transition from lying in bed minding herself to putting a baby’s needs above her own.

Reactions: 4

Who here has had an unsuccessful sweep 🙋‍♀️ Who here has had a second unsuccessful sweep 🙋‍♀️ Who here has been induced yet it still took two days for baby to come after waters forcefully broken 🙋‍♀️ None of the above being fun picnic basket times by the way 🤦‍♀️ All of the above with an actual medical reason due to GD on insulin...

On your first baby your cervix is closed tight, like they won’t even manage to try get a sweep done if they tried. She’s in for a painful experience by asking and still getting nowhere 🙈

Reactions: 3
Ha.....she thinks she in pain now.....wait until the pain actually starts. She won't know what hit her. She's so not mentally prepared for this its going to be a wreak. I can imagine her begging for a section once the pains start thinking its the easy way out. And again the world of pain she will be in after.....lol is all I can say

Reactions: 5
I'm 38+5 myself and they offered to try do a sweep next week but that was because of GD and SPD which is getting worse as baby moves down. I doubt they'll do one for her or even be able to at this point. Generally speaking, without some big exception, it's only if you're overdue. She's gonna be in some hump when she leaves after begging them and they've said no or can't do it. I swear she has no idea what she's in for.

Reactions: 7

I had an unsuccessful one and it was the worst pain , just horrific!!

My sweep was successful and wasnt painful at all so I must be in the minority 😂 but I wasn't far off 41 weeks, there's not a hope she will get one at 38+1 just for being uncomfortable. She has a poll up on her insta now asking people will they give her one 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s so desperate to go into labour she definitely was hoping the harvesting colostrum was going to get her going hence why she took so much

Reactions: 10
Of course she stopped for McDonald’s on the way to the hospital.
She doesn’t realise that generally they’ll only induce you this early if you have a medical condition or the baby is in trouble.
She doesn’t realise how lucky she is.

• Sick
The colustrum wasnt mentioned when she was talking about the picnic bag. Its for sandwiches, drinks and crisps!
The cooler bag is for the colostrum to bring it in because it'll be frozen.

My sweep was successful and wasnt painful at all so I must be in the minority 😂 but I wasn't far off 41 weeks, there's not a hope she will get one at 38+1 just for being uncomfortable. She has a poll up on her insta now asking people will they give her one 🙄
Same I had mine a few days before my due date I had GD and I was favourable. It was uncomfortable for a few seconds and went into labour the next morning!

Would you eat that before a hospital appointment🤢 how did she escaped gestational diabetes is a miracle

Reactions: 1
That coffee or whatever it is will have her sugars up when she gives her urine sample .

Sure she was milking herself like daisy the cow from 36 weeks, never thought that was just for colostrum. Begging for a bleeping sweep, get a grip Kim everyone is bleeping uncomfortable and in some type of pain at 38 weeks. So many have to get sweeps for medical reasons, etc and she’s looking for one because it suits her since she’s the nails and hair ready

Reactions: 11
Sure she was milking herself like daisy the cow from 36 weeks, never thought that was just for colostrum. Begging for a bleeping sweep, get a grip Kim everyone is bleeping uncomfortable and in some type of pain at 38 weeks. So many have to get sweeps for medical reasons, etc and she’s looking for one because it suits her since she’s the nails and hair ready
That really fecking bugged me. I literally can't walk and they won't do one on me until next week 😂 does she think she's the only uncomfortable pregnant person they're gonna see today? Anyone in the third trimester, in this heat is uncomfortable and miserable.

That really fecking bugged me. I literally can't walk and they won't do one on me until next week 😂 does she think she's the only uncomfortable pregnant person they're gonna see today? Anyone in the third trimester, in this heat is uncomfortable and miserable.
My first was a summer baby and I was killed with both the heat and with spd as well you have my sympathies ❤ it feels like it will never end!

Bet you anything, if she gets a sweep, she’ll be in hospital this evening for “bleeding” which happens after a sweep. They definitely won’t do one this week, next week maybe but term isn’t classed until 39 weeks now. 37 is early term but they won’t do anything unless it’s medically necessary 🤦🏻‍♀️

This one is utterly devious. She’s lying on her hole all day so she has plenty time to do the research on how to induce labour. Fondling the tits off herself didn’t work and she’s probably raw from riding Rob the lapdog to get things going (she’s good at that one). As she doesn’t do housework - nesting and a bit of manual labour wouldn’t be considerations. Next cute move - beg for a sweep because of the agony you’re in. Second cute move - load yourself up with as much sugar as possible. Lo and behold her blood sugars are sky high - OMG - get that baby out NOW. I dislike her more and more every day when I see and hear what myself, family and

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I liked her at the start but she has gone so annoying.her diet is shocking,she will be crying after having the baby because she is so big

Reactions: 10
I really liked her at the beginning, she mentioned Tattle and of course I looked but I came to see through her antics quick enough. She’s going to get the land of a lifetime once this baby is here. It’s hard enough to adapt even when you know what to expect but I think she’s in dream world.

Don’t ask me why even but I’ve such a feeling she’ll have a section, probably thinks it’s an easy out (had one myself, it isn’t lol)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.