Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drama is ridiculous but I think it's genuinely because she's not the sharpest tool most of the time and like you said, she's been like that for a long time. She is very beggy, especially over the child's christening. I'm entirely certain she waited last minute in the hopes of being gifted stuff for it and that kinda shite drives me mad.
I actually think she’s quite smart.. as in to me she’s articulate in how she speaks when on camera and speaks off the cuff/naturally but it comes across as well thought out. I’d say if she wanted to return to the workforce at some stage, she could get a decent job. But my hunch is that she’s trying to dip her toe into the insta hun pool in the hope of earning her money via sponsored content 🤢

I actually think she’s quite smart.. as in to me she’s articulate in how she speaks when on camera and speaks off the cuff/naturally but it comes across as well thought out. I’d say if she wanted to return to the workforce at some stage, she could get a decent job. But my hunch is that she’s trying to dip her toe into the insta hun pool in the hope of earning her money via sponsored content 🤢
Thread title:

Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim…. 🫣🤔

(Not a good one but just suggesting anything at all as we need a new title)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Thread title:

Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim…. 🫣🤔

(Not a good one but just suggesting anything at all as we need a new title)
It's a mystery! I love a good mystery. She comes across incredibly daft to me 😂 She could be smarter than she lets on. I don't think she has a hope of being an instahun tbh....she's not consistent enough with content for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't she work part time as an office assistant or something and then delivering pizza. I don't think she has many qualifications.

Reactions: 1
The very first day I started to follow her she was talking about it but I figured I'd missed something. She used to do a lot of upcycling too if I remember correctly. I actually thought she was headed down that route of interiors blogger

Got let go for crying in an office? I only started following her when she was almost due her baby so didn’t hear any of this before

Got let go for crying in an office? I only started following her when she was almost due her baby so didn’t hear any of this before
I could be wrong but was it not because someone in the office got pregnant and she was overly emotional over it 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
I could be wrong but was it not because someone in the office got pregnant and she was overly emotional over it 🤔🤔
I slightly remember this also, it defo didn’t add up. She was told go home for the day and then rang that evening by the agency and told she wasn’t to go back there, had been there for a good while from what I remember and she wasn’t welcome to go and pick up her stuff or anything found it very strange defo more to it

Reactions: 6
I slightly remember this also, it defo didn’t add up. She was told go home for the day and then rang that evening by the agency and told she wasn’t to go back there, had been there for a good while from what I remember and she wasn’t welcome to go and pick up her stuff or anything found it very strange defo more to it
Knowing how dramatic she was during pregnancy, it’s not a stretch to think she may have had a hissy fit in the office 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.