Reiki and Similar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, I realise this will be a polarising topic but I'm really interested in anyone's experiences with 'healing' techniques such as Reiki, Angel Healing, also angel and tarot card readings?

I've only tried an angel card reading myself and it didn't turn out very accurate for me but I know people who have got extremely specific and accurate readings, as well as people who have benefited from Reiki healings.

Would love to hear any thoughts! 😊

I had a very strange experience with reiki, the practitioner puts their hands just above you and you can feel the heat off their hand miles hotter than a normal touch. When he was finishing I felt a light tapping all over my body and I turned to look to see where he was thinking he was right next me. He was at the other side of the room waving his hands about. How freaky is that? I didnt go for it again it was too weird for me.

Reactions: 2
I had a very strange experience with reiki, the practitioner puts their hands just above you and you can feel the heat off their hand miles hotter than a normal touch. When he was finishing I felt a light tapping all over my body and I turned to look to see where he was thinking he was right next me. He was at the other side of the room waving his hands about. How freaky is that? I didnt go for it again it was too weird for me.
Yikes, that's interesting!! Did you feel any different after the session?

It was years ago now,I think I felt a bit light headed, that was it. A lady I used to be friends with her husband was a practitioner as well and some of his clients felts 2 pairs of hands on their body when it was just him and that one pair were smaller like a childs. He also healed pets with Reiki. Go and try it if you fancy it!

Reactions: 3
It was years ago now,I think I felt a bit light headed, that was it. A lady I used to be friends with her husband was a practitioner as well and some of his clients felts 2 pairs of hands on their body when it was just him and that one pair were smaller like a childs. He also healed pets with Reiki. Go and try it if you fancy it!
That's crazy! Once you didn't feel bad after it I think it's worth a try once all this is over. Thanks! ☺

Reactions: 1
I tried reiki a few years ago and felt the same warm sensation you did, such a strange feeling.
I've always been skeptic about reiki and such, I only went because my sister was dying to go and had a broken leg so couldn't drive herself so booked me in too as a thankyou for taking her. That morning I was laughing with my mates about it as I didn't know what to expect and thought I'd struggle to keep a straight face. I felt the same warm tingling as her hands were over me I couldn't believe she wasnt touching me it's such a strange sensation. It's so tough to explain how I felt afterwards, in a way lighter but also so tired, sort of like the feeling of a giant wave of relief after a stressful situation. Before she has started the session she had asked me if there were any area I'd like to concentrate on, I said no then after the session I asked her if she could feel anything from me and she explained she could feel a lot of energy around the top of my stomach/bottom of chest which she read as some sort of emotional trauma/anxiety. She was absolutely spot on I was going through something terrible at the time (I'm honestly one of those poker faced people where you really cant tell -and we hadn't even spoken for 1min before our session started). I dont understand what it is but I really do believe there is something in it and I thought it was a massive joke to begin with.
Last year the lady we saw moved abroad, my sis has since been to a few other people for reiki sessions and hasn't had the same experience at all unfortunately, so it may be worth looking at reviews or word of mouth (I'll add the lady I saw had only been practicing a year after leaving her previous job of 15years as an accountant, so it's not necessarily an experience thing maybe just some have the gift 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I have had reiki combined with crystal healing a few years ago.
I had a really strange experience when the lady started everything was black (eyes shut) then as she continued the treatment the colours were changing to navy then lighter blue then orange and red. It felt as though I was under water and coming up to the surface and bursting out of the water into the bright sun. It was an amazing experience and I felt emotionally lighter after.
I am very into alternative treatments and would really recommend trying reiki / crystal healing.

Reactions: 3
I have had reiki combined with crystal healing a few years ago.
I had a really strange experience when the lady started everything was black (eyes shut) then as she continued the treatment the colours were changing to navy then lighter blue then orange and red. It felt as though I was under water and coming up to the surface and bursting out of the water into the bright sun. It was an amazing experience and I felt emotionally lighter after.
I am very into alternative treatments and would really recommend trying reiki / crystal healing.
Looking back on it I think I remember a similar thing with the colours. It really opened my eyes to a lot of things and I've found myself recently wanting to learn more about crystal healing. Could you recommend any books/websites/youtube? I'd really like to learn the basics of the different Crystal's and their uses

Looking back on it I think I remember a similar thing with the colours. It really opened my eyes to a lot of things and I've found myself recently wanting to learn more about crystal healing. Could you recommend any books/websites/youtube? I'd really like to learn the basics of the different Crystal's and their uses
There's a really good magazine called spirit and destiny it has loads of articles regarding alternative treatments. I have never really read any books on the subject. Now I wish during this lockdown I had.

Reactions: 1
There's a really good magazine called spirit and destiny it has loads of articles regarding alternative treatments. I have never really read any books on the subject. Now I wish during this lockdown I had.
Great I'll check it out, thanks