red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she is. Our Glamma :ROFLMAO: Does the SlimmingWorldBoy actually think he looks good with that moustache? makes him look c reepy

View attachment 385143

View attachment 385139
I do think she's done really well with her weight loss. I just wish she would stop slagging the weigh loss programme that made her a success, not only in 'career but also in losing the weight. And also stop using so many filters and let her followers know what a normal 40 something woman who likes to exercise and eat looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Red “cat fish” Lips will not be providing SW followers help as she doesn’t agree with the plan that helped her loose tit loads of weight 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen today’s story where someone has said in a DM she should be more empathetic? Her reply is so rude! She always spouts about how nice she is and how she is a “giver” yet she is blinded to her rude behaviour and does not take criticism well 🙄

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen today’s story where someone has said in a DM she should be more empathetic? Her reply is so rude! She always spouts about how nice she is and how she is a “giver” yet she is blinded to her rude behaviour and does not take criticism well 🙄
She’s been on one lately like she’s some bleeping fitness messiah 🙄 Her rant out the council exercise post was hilarious 😂A lot of people, myself included, love the idea that I can work out without others watching is heaven. It doesn’t make me not want to sort myself out.

Hun, you don’t speak for me. You’re a fraud and narcissist 💅🏻

The thing that annoys me most about her is she acts like this nutrition and weight loss expert yet she clearly is lying about the size she is.. no way is she a size 10!

Reactions: 7
The thing that annoys me most about her is she acts like this nutrition and weight loss expert yet she clearly is lying about the size she is.. no way is she a size 10!
Deffo not she's built like a brick shithouse...

She is ultra rude. I can't stand arseholes like her who dress it up as "sass" she wants bringing down a peg or two.

I don't know why anyone would ask her for advice, who the hell wants to look like a broad backed ****** with lumpy potato legs 🤢 she needs to clean that filthy mirror she's always posing in, it's clearly showing her something else

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hun, you don’t look like Angelina, not even slightly. Your followers are clearly blind and/or stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hun, you don’t look like Angelina, not even slightly. Your followers are clearly blind and/or stupid.
I had to laugh at these “celeb” lookalike pics 😂 I voted no for all of them of course because she is filter loving catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Made me smile 🤣🤣
I actually couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw this. I live near her and see her out and about and she looks absolutely NOTHING like her insta pics. You wouldn’t even know it was the same person. She’s either delusional or a liar. Quite sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw this. I live near her and see her out and about and she looks absolutely NOTHING like her insta pics. You wouldn’t even know it was the same person. She’s either delusional or a liar. Quite sad really.
I live near her too and every time I see her out and about she’s just got a right face on 😂

• Haha
There's no denying her incredible weightloss...just can't stand her attitude, her ridiculous clothing choices and that annoying/arrogant #strongnotskinny hashtag she uses. Sorry hun, but not everybody wants legs like a bull on steroids k tnx.

Screenshot_20210218-160337_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 2