red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anybody seen her 'OOTD'? she looks a right mess and honestly don't don't whether to laugh or be shocked that she thinks she can actually get away with wearing that?!

I'm not sure how old she is (probably half her age), but even Fopperholics dressed it appropriately and always looks put together (I'll give her that). Redlips just looks sloppy desperate and ridiculous

View attachment 319771View attachment 319774

That’s seriously photoshopped lol

Reactions: 1
anybody seen her 'OOTD'? she looks a right mess and honestly don't don't whether to laugh or be shocked that she thinks she can actually get away with wearing that?!

I'm not sure how old she is (probably half her age), but even Fopperholics dressed it appropriately and always looks put together (I'll give her that). Redlips just looks sloppy desperate and ridiculous

View attachment 319771View attachment 319774

Mutton stew on the menu yet again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She shared a picture on her stories a few weeks back a friend took and she looked nothing like she does in these. Biggest Catfish on Insta 😂
I've seen tagged pics of her and thought wow they're a bit different 🤣🤣🥴
Yeah she clearly heavily edits them

"Slimming World is the worst company ever! The treated me like rubbish!"

Also Redlips: Here I am enjoying the Slimming World Ball, laughing and posing with the founder and other insta bellends
Screenshot_20201122-143316_kindlephoto-34001316.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah she clearly heavily edits them

"Slimming World is the worst company ever! The treated me like rubbish!"

Also Redlips: Here I am enjoying the Slimming World Ball, laughing and posing with the founder and other insta bellends
View attachment 320008
It was fine and dandy for her when it was keeping a roof over her head, building her a following and losing her 10 stone when she was obese didn't know where to start 🧐

This is why I hate all the sw asshole clique most of them are fake as fook, they soon start singing a different tune when it suits them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't understand why these people find it so hard to grasp, especially someone who was a consultant. SlImming world (like most diet plans ) is a way of eating for life. The minute you go back to how you were eating previously or tweak the plan the plan to suit you is when you start seeing problems. SlImming World like most diet plans is calorie restricted.

That's why they recommend at EVERY meal you fill half your plate with vegetables; they're low in calories, but nutrient-dense and the fill you up.
Screenshot_20201126-083531.png

• Wow
I don't understand why these people find it so hard to grasp, especially someone who was a consultant. SlImming world (like most diet plans ) is a way of eating for life. The minute you go back to how you were eating previously or tweak the plan the plan to suit you is when you start seeing problems. SlImming World like most diet plans is calorie restricted.

That's why they recommend at EVERY meal you fill half your plate with vegetables; they're low in calories, but nutrient-dense and the fill you up. View attachment 324310
I would argue that that anyone who needed to loose weight on any diet plan already had issues with food. Given how big she was before hand she definitely did and I’m sorry but as someone who CC and tracked Macros it was obsessive and meant I struggled to eat as a family. We don’t all have the luxury of time to heavily edit pics and work out in our garden 🙄 Nor track everything on an app. For me I liked the flexibility and freedom and contrary to popular belief I never encountered a consultant who didn’t mention how important it was to have at least 1/3 speed, limit processed food (something that was very easy to do when CC) and get out and exercise.

SW/CC/WW/Cambridge has also changed a lot of people’s lives but then she can’t push her own agenda when admitting this.

Reactions: 1

That's why they recommend at EVERY meal you fill half your plate with vegetables; they're low in calories, but nutrient-dense and the fill you up. View attachment 324310
My god she's got a nerve. I'm interested at what point did she decide it was all bollocks? Was she still a consultant, signing people up and taking their money? Because if she was, that makes her a fraud and a scumbag.

I will never forget her being arsy, before coming clean about counting macros. She had her usual pathetic stroppy witch head on and made a massive deal about saying how SW food fits in with macros so people need to shut up and yes she was STILL following SW... now she has another job ,apparently it's all evil 🙄 she wasn't saying that when she was sucking farts from the arses of everyone at the SW ball in her mutton dress!!!

Reactions: 5
This morning’s post - left out how she actually lost the weight 😂

Fraud
FraudLips haha. Have you noticed how she's trying to always imply being size 8 is unhealthy, but now she's a healthy size 10. No hun, just because you had an unhealthy relationship with food doesn't mean every size 8 woman does.

'My boobs were trying to make an escape all night'

Yeah. That happens when you're nearly 50 and your boobs are heading south towards your waist. You ain't in your 30s no more

Screenshot_20201205-104823_kindlephoto-16169078.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen her a few times in the flesh and laaawd knows she loves a filter! My friend attended her SW classes and she was just as rude to people then as she is online. You’re not sassy hun you’re rude. Her eldest son was on a Channel 4 programme about getting checked for STDs 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't cope with her bedroom decor. Makes out she's super glam with all the make up and outfits but then that is what she calls her home...... Babe have a word with yaself 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why does she post things that a teenager would post. Like get a grip and move on with.your life. I'm sure he's still hung up on you (trust me he's not)

Screenshot_20201208-170310_kindlephoto-61315873.png