red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why say you have to wear a cardigan to cover your arse? How about you wear a dress that fits you?

She's like 5"2 I bet that dress is a top really but she thought she'd keep the cheap and nasty look alive

Reactions: 6
She’s put a lot back on and not all muscle. As long as she’s happy that’s the main thing but I wouldn’t say it’s a great advertisement for ditching SW and cal counting.

Reactions: 6
She’s put a lot back on and not all muscle. As long as she’s happy that’s the main thing but I wouldn’t say it’s a great advertisement for ditching SW and cal counting.
She has stacked it on hasn't she. I'm shocked as I don't follow her anymore, I have a little nose now and again 😳

Reactions: 7
Still trying to convince everyone you’re a size 10 hun 🙄🙄. I understand she may be eating healthier and having a healthier attitude to food since her lowest weight but don’t lie to us, or your entire “diet club” page 🙄🙄
Not quite the star pupil of her Facebook page is she 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Biggest catfish ever! Her face is extremely masculine when she hasn't filtered it. These so called men that send her dms....meet them in real life and see how long they'd stick around for, they wouldn't even recognise the woman. Jumped up narcissistic mutton dressed as lamb old hag. Put a skirt on longer than your vagina and grow some class.
Hilarious 😂

Yikes! State of her in that pink ribbed dress.When you make a dress look like a sweater, hun, it's time to get a bigger size
I don’t know why she wears stuff so short she has footballers legs (men’s) plus she is way too old to wear stuff that short. Maybe going to grab a granny night lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Still trying to convince everyone you’re a size 10 hun 🙄🙄. I understand she may be eating healthier and having a healthier attitude to food since her lowest weight but don’t lie to us, or your entire “diet club” page 🙄🙄
WTH!
She must seriously edit her pics as that is nothing like her instagram ones

Reactions: 3
I wish she would take a functional skills class in English. Her punctuation is shocking.

Reactions: 1
Size 10 my fecking arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s on it again with the “my BMI is almost obese and I’m a size 10 cus of muscle” no Hun you’re overweight for your frame. I don’t doubt some of it is muscle but she’s a short and small framed!!

• Haha
She hasn't got that much muscle, she's not an international rugby player. She looks very squat and stocky and not from training... I'd say the covid stone has got her like the rest of us. Why make a big deal out of it, just admit you've been stuffing your hole like the rest of us and take your own "coaching" advice about not making excuses 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally agree! COVID stone got us all!

She hasn't got that much muscle, she's not an international rugby player. She looks very squat and stocky and not from training... I'd say the covid stone has got her like the rest of us. Why make a big deal out of it, just admit you've been stuffing your hole like the rest of us and take your own "coaching" advice about not making excuses 🙄

• Haha
anybody seen her 'OOTD'? she looks a right mess and honestly don't don't whether to laugh or be shocked that she thinks she can actually get away with wearing that?!

I'm not sure how old she is (probably half her age), but even Fopperholics dressed it appropriately and always looks put together (I'll give her that). Redlips just looks sloppy desperate and ridiculous

Screenshot_20201122-102358_kindlephoto-24218508.png
Screenshot_20201122-102510_kindlephoto-24272331.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
anybody seen her 'OOTD'? she looks a right mess and honestly don't don't whether to laugh or be shocked that she thinks she can actually get away with wearing that?!

I'm not sure how old she is (probably half her age), but even Fopperholics dressed it appropriately and always looks put together (I'll give her that). Redlips just looks sloppy desperate and ridiculous

View attachment 319771View attachment 319774

A windy day and you’ll all be able to see up her cooch. Maybe that’s what she wants. Unless it’s just for the gram, you know strangers validation 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5