Red cheeks rosacea advice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello 😀, does anyone have any advice or use anything for toning down red cheeks, I don’t mean the green make up or foundation to hide it but to lessen the redness generally. I‘ve always had rosy cheeks (runs in the family) started to get bad thread veins too which bothered me for and years but eventually got them removed with thermavein at a clinic, but I still have flushed pink cheeks. I don’t get break outs so never seen the doctor about antibiotics, I believe I have type one Rosacea which is red skin and broken veins . Any advice or what anyone has tried would be great thank you 😊

Reactions: 1
I’ve been using the veggie soufflé cream from https://zoebeebeauty.co.uk/ for a few weeks now and I’m starting to see the redness on my cheeks fading. It’s not the cheapest but it’s worth the money. They sell out so quickly though so be prepared to make a very speedy purchase if you do decide to buy one 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh thank you, will go have a look . That’s good your seeing a difference in the redness, do you use it under makeup or just at night 😀

Oh thank you, will go have a look . That’s good your seeing a difference in the redness, do you use it under makeup or just at night 😀
i use it morning and night. You can wear it under makeup too. It actually makes my foundation look smoother - a little cream goes a long way mind! Good luck 😊

Reactions: 1