Recommendations for over 35's YT make up ladies please

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any recommendations? I can't relate to drag queenesque make up and instabrows that's constantly on offer out there. I watch a couple of YT channels but if anyone has any recommendations then please list 'em here. Thanking you muchly!

Reactions: 1
Caroline Barnes
I second Caroline. I used to like pixiwoo but I think they use the brightest ring light possible and their skin looks completely wrinkle free which makes me feel crap

Pampered Wolf! She’s brilliant and also in her 30s, she does YT videos and has an IG Page

Reactions: 1
Any recommendations? I can't relate to drag queenesque make up and instabrows that's constantly on offer out there. I watch a couple of YT channels but if anyone has any recommendations then please list 'em here. Thanking you muchly!
Really recommend Lisa Eldridge 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Yes Lisa Eldridge too. She often uses older models for her tutorials plus has an incredibly soothing manner. Covers all sorts of topics too such as makeup for when you are looking really ropey.

Reactions: 3