Recommend me some dependable trainer socks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want some of those hidden trainer socks but preferably ones that don’t end up half way down your foot unless you’re pulling them up every two seconds!!

does such a thing exist ?

Reactions: 1
I got 2 pairs of what they call trainer liners from M&S that were part of their activewear range and they’ve been really good. Never slip down as some of the others I’ve bought have. I’m a size 7 foot so often they’ll ping off the back of my heel and start sliding down my foot.

I love J. Crew’s no-show socks. There’s a tiny adhesive on the back of the ankle that keeps them from sliding off.

The net ones from Primark. Only ones that work for me. I have small feet (3/4) and narrow heels and all the rest slide off me.

*Not my pic.
I second these - they are fab! I have really wide feet and always find other trainer socks fall off and bunch up in my shoes 😬 These always stay on 👍🏻👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The guy ones from Primark. I’m a size 4 and they still fit fine.

I have H&M ones, they have some gel on the heel to make them stick. I also have adidas ones and underarmour ones. All very good