rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 2nd day of 5am potatoe printing heart pics and now with heart themed PJs and books?
Did I miss the memo, is valentines Day a season now?

She's honestly completely arrested in her teenage years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
No wonder they can't afford a January long haul. That is a stupid amount of clutter toys. Imagine the dust everywhere. No kid needs that amount out all the time!

Reactions: 7
A 2nd day of 5am potatoe printing heart pics and now with heart themed PJs and books?
Did I miss the memo, is valentines Day a season now?

She's honestly completely arrested in her teenage years.
I just came here to say that Valentine’s Day is not Christmas. Not even shops hype it up so much.

Reactions: 7
Why is she even showing the ‘play area’? It’s an absolute eyesore! What exactly are they using the locker room for?! That could be a playroom. She’s deranged. What an absolute mess that house is. And breathhhhhhh

Reactions: 8
Why does everything ALWAYS have to be soo over the bloody top. Those kids don't need half of that crap nor will they even play with it all... as they're never properly at home. Is the 'crafting' stuff actually for the kids or for Grabby!?!

Reactions: 10
Hahaha - the recent buggy stories for us tattlers. ‘Contained in their for safety’ - okay Grabs. If you have a 3.5 year old who is unsafe when not in a buggy, you need to stop dishing out parenting advice and get some help.

Reactions: 21
I had bang on two years between mine and the eldest would have given me the stink eye if I'd forced them into a buggy when they desperately wanted to feel like the big sister.
Grabs betrays more than she thinks when she posts I feel.

Reactions: 9
Sorry is it normal to have this many toys and play areas for your kids? I probably have about a third of that amount (although I only have one kid under two).

Reactions: 5
Re Valentine’s Day I think she thinks her love story is 10 times better than everyone else’s… 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What a show off. Children don’t need that much stuff. How to bring up spoilt entitled brats.

Reactions: 4
Re Valentine’s Day I think she thinks her love story is 10 times better than everyone else’s… 🤢
She probably watches true crime documentaries for the romance. The story this week about the policeman who groomed a 13 year old made me think of her. Difference being he was only 19 at the time rather than 24.

• Sick
Sorry is it normal to have this many toys and play areas for your kids? I probably have about a third of that amount (although I only have one kid under two).
Nope. Completely unnecessary

Reactions: 5
Another pointless grey and pink shot and more utterly - UTTERLY - pointless stories. What happened to vomiting a drop of ten thousand stories in one go roughly monthly whilst complaining she's too tired to post more often "right now"?

Does she have to get her engagement up before her agent will get her ads? Does she get more per ad if she posts shite daily?

There's definitely money behind this anyway.

Fweya’s wonky parting, haphazard plaits and baggy clothes, Raffy’s snotty nose and twisted dungarees strap. Is Grabby really so careless or is this supposed to give off a relaxed/carefree vibe?
I in no way ‘style’ my children (as they aren’t props), and they spend more time muddy than not - they’re children… but their faces are always wiped and their clothes fit them properly.

They always look like such scruff bags!
Was going to say that tutu is probably really hard and uncomfortable but the poor chick wears it so often, she obviously worn it in!

Reactions: 11
Fweya’s wonky parting, haphazard plaits and baggy clothes, Raffy’s snotty nose and twisted dungarees strap. Is Grabby really so careless or is this supposed to give off a relaxed/carefree vibe?
I in no way ‘style’ my children (as they aren’t props), and they spend more time muddy than not - they’re children… but their faces are always wiped and their clothes fit them properly.
I cannot stand runny noses on kids. I’ve wiped my friends kids noses before 😂 grabby just comes across as so sloppy!

Grabby: "I'm not buying into gender stereotypes"
Also Grabby: Freya in a tutu playing with a doll's house / Raffy in dungarees playing with cars. Ok then.

---

I cannot stand runny noses on kids. I’ve wiped my friends kids noses before 😂 grabby just comes across as so sloppy!
Agreed. And no excuse: if you have time to get your phone out to take a billion pictures you have time to take a tissue out to get rid of the snot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.