rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Look at me! I'm the bestest, fittest mamma that ever mamma'd because I'm pushing two toddlers across frozen fields at 6am while you lot are still in bed, golly gosh aren't I just amaaaazzzing'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she hoping to grow into these boots?
Screenshot_20230122-141713~2.png

Also does Curious George still have a girlfriend I wonder. *

* Not asking for a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Don’t think I’ve ever heard them laugh so much” on a muted video of them laughing 🤣🤣🤣
I hate it when she posts videos, more so when it's #ads related as it reminds me of style of filming for The Blair Witch Project.

Remember when he knew better than the sonographer and was adamant Waffy’s due date wasn’t right 🙄
He's an expert in EVERYTHING...

* Grooming {not tending to animals}
* Landlording
* Property Developing
* Carpentry
* Master of Renovating
* Accountant
* Garden designer
* Horticulturist
* Sonographer
* Obstetrician etc., etc

... And I bet Grabby soaks laps up EVERY word he says.

Aso does Curious George still have a girlfriend I wonder. *

* Not asking for a friend...
Who in the hell would want to be part of the kedge-sterling circus. It's like a cult. Curious George isn't exactly a 'catch' is he 🤣 Imagine if you did dip your toe in that pond, all the traditions you'd have to uphold {family holidays, christmas at the barn etc} plus having them as your in-laws 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she does it because she thinks she’s respecting their privacy? Which is hilarious seeing as we know she doesn’t
Will post photos of them poorly and crying, but won't put sound on when they're laughing 🤔. She's deranged!

Or maybe they've inherited her unfortunate monotonous voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will post photos of them poorly and crying, but won't put sound on when they're laughing 🤔. She's deranged!

Or maybe they've inherited her unfortunate monotonous voice?
I do wonder. Maybe their fave colour is texture too?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she was with friends on Saturday, does that mean she has not gone on her tRaDiTiONaL long haul yet? Is this a break from tradition? Is Grabby OK right now?

Reactions: 4
I do wonder. Maybe their fave colour is texture too?
I've been so influenced by her that it's my fave colour too now. I was only saying to Mr Skew on Saturday "Dahling buy the quilted loo roll if you're off to Tesco. Texture is like SO in right now, Grabzis says so"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice how she says ‘our bed’ but Freya ‘doesn’t really disturb me’. Benpecked definitely doesn’t sleep in that bed. Never not sleeping in separate rooms 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hasn't she had like a week of bad sleep??? You'd think it had been going on for months the way she talks.

We've got a 7 month old who wakes several times a night and I've not had more than 5 hours sleep for over a year after a horrific pregnancy. And I was working then.

She really gets my goat.

And how does she tally her sleep training with her free range gentle parenting???

Just bore off with your sleep chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here’s an idea Grabs. Maybe Raffys sleep was different because it just was? There doesn’t need to be a REASON every time things change. Kids aren’t bleeping robots!
It’s either a leap ▶ or a regression ◀ poor kid never knows if he’s coming or going!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably her agent overlords need her to sound more relatable, so she's punted around until she could think of something she thought was relatable. But as usual humblebragged and got the tone wrong.

It's not been a great few days here at Skew Towers, I've been waking up lots too. Maybe I'm also on a regression?

Daft bint...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.