rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if that luggage is checked all the way through to London or whether they have to collect it on their stop over?

Thank duck that holiday is over - I honestly never want to see another photo of those kids as long as I live. Jesus that was dull.
Poor Frah's hair has not been brushed for the entire duration in the southern hemisphere.
What an utterly pointless trip. And they've come back as pale and ill looking as when they left!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That pile of bags and them gives me huge anxiety!!
urgh
I cant even begin to imagine the logistics of walking the kids through the aiport with 2 kids suitcases, a wobble board, paddle board , 2 car seats, a single pushcgaur, a double and bike pull along, 2 ruck sacks and what looks like 4 very large hold alls as well as a shopping bag which i imagine is food??

I would be sweating with stress, i dont understand as if they push 1 trolley each, whos got the kids? The backpacks? The pull alongs or the pushchair ?? How does that even fit in the hold alls?? Theyre embarrasing

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.